Chapter 2

7/10/17

7:54 pm

"Here we are!" Lance said excitedly.

"Wow... I-It's beautiful." The Seanery was. A field that went off the edge of a cliff to a beach with a view of the Pacific ocean. Lance opened the back of the trunk grabbing a picnic blanket and a basket filled with snacks.

"I was thinking we could watch the sunset and then look at the stars." For some reason, Keith's face was tinted pink. It was so adorable. They set up the blanket and sat down with a nice July breeze. "Keith."

"Yeah?" When Lance didn't respond Keith became concerned. "Are you okay?" Lance sighed.

"I don't know, I've just been thinking how my life has changed over the past months and..."

"And?"

"How much I'm grateful. To have an accepting family. To have an education. To have a boyfriend." He stared into Keiths eyes. Oh. My. God. Keith's heart was throbbing so much. He crawled over to Lance. Wrapping his legs around him. Keith looked around. There was no one but them.

Alone. He grabbed Lance's shirt. So soft.

Within seconds their lips locked. Warm and wet. Electrifying.

Keith's hand crawled up Lance's shirt.

"That was unexpected." Lance breathed.

"Shut up." Now Lance picked up the pace and started leaning into Keith to the point where he was on the ground. Lance clung on to Keith's wrist locking his position so he couldn't move. Not like he would. But then Lance stopped and moved on to his the neck.

"Ngghhh~ L-Lance! Mhnn!" Keith started squirming with pleasure unable to move his arms. Lance moved up to Keith's ear and whispered.

"Don't worry, I don't plan to stop anytime soon." Shivers went through Keith's body and making his heart pound a thousand times faster. Keith started breathing heavily.

"L-Lance-" But Keith was cut off by the movement of Lance's Lips. "Gahh! Mhhnnn! I-It's too m-much!" With that, Lance lips went even faster. "AHHH! MMNNHH!" Keith's moans only grew louder. Luckily no one was around to hear. Finally, Keith pushed Lance off. Needing a second to catch his breath.

"How was that?" Lance asked with a dipshit smile. Keith wasn't able to respond but his face was a deep red and told Lance everything he needed to know.
"Just what I thought."

"Asshole."

"Love you too!"

"Uhhhggg! I can't even be mad at you!" Lance chuckled at Keith's response.

"Shit! We missed the sunset!" At first there was no response then Keith said,

"That was better than any other sunset." Now it was Lance's turn to blush even though you could barely see it because of the dark night sky.

"We can look at the stars now though." Lance sputtered changing the subject.

"Yeah." After minutes of peaceful silence, a shooting star shot across the navy blue sky.

"A shooting star!" Lance gasped. "Make a wish." A second or two Lance asked, "What did you wish for?"

"If I told you it won't come true."

"Awwww..." Lance pouted. "If you tell me yours I will tell you mine."

"Don't do that then it won't come true!" After an hour they packed up ready to go home and go to sleep in each other's arms.

Keith wished that he would be in love with Lance forever.

Lance wished the same thing.

Sorry it's so short, But it was pretty eventful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)