4

Furuta's Pov

         I rushed to Ilissa. She was unconscious on the ground. I dragged the guy to a corner ,and dumped him in the trash.
        I kneeled down beside her ,and took off my coat. I ripped a sleeve from my shirt ,and wrapped it around where the blood was coming from. I placed the coat on here ,and then picked her up in bridal style.
       "Tsk... Always have to come up with surprises..." I said as I smiled to myself.
        I arrived to the hospital ,and the docters took her. They told me she had to stay there for 2 days. I went back to the CCG and informed Arima what happened. After that ,I went into my office. I decided to clean my desk.
       Looking through old files ,and picture of me and Rize popped up. I sighed. "Rize.. I still wonder why you left... Your disapearence put me through torure. I wonder if you really were happy with me ,or just acted out... Because I meant it.... I love you..." I whispered.
       A knock came from the door ,which shook me. "I heard about Agent Bell... I... I like her..." Said Juuzou.
       I clenched my fist. I started chuckling quietly ,like a maniac. "Juuzou... Juuzou... Juuzou... She's my girlfriend... She's mine... And I'm hers..." I said between the chuckles.

        Juuzou just stood there silently

       "*deep breath in and out* So... Does she know about Rize?" Whispered Juuzou. "SHUT UP!!!" I yelled.
           I hated when other people said her name. They never liked her. Rize was my old partner. I eventually fell in love with her ,and she said the same. We started dating for a year. But one day ,she slapped me ;and then kissed me. After that ,she disappeared. I never slept a wink that day.
        Not until now ,since Ilissa joined. She changed everything. I love her.
      "Agent Nimura!!!" Yelled Amon. I gave a glare to Juuzou ,and rushed to Amon.
        "Yes Sir!" I said.
       "Rize... She's back ,and requested for your appearance!" Amon said in a stern voice.
       I went to the lobby where she was waiting.
         "You wanted to see me ,Rize?" I asked. She was staring out the window. "Yes... I wanted to see my boyfriend! I wanna be your partner now... But I heard the spot is taken... Who's he? Who's your partner?" She asked ,still not staring at me.
         "Well... It's a she... And if that spot is taken ,its taken! Deal with it!" I growled.
        She turned to me ,with a fake sad expression. "Ouch..." She grabbed her chest and acted like she was gonna cry.
         She then walked towards me ,and layed her head on my chest. "I'm sorry we never had a night... In bed..  I bet you wanted it..." She said as she licked my cheek. I felt grossed out.
         I walked away ,and went to the hospital.
          I knocked on the door ,and walked in. "Oh... You're awake..." I said as I saw Ilissa. She was staring out the window. She turned and faced me. She smiled. "Hello Furuta!" Said.
       I couldn't take it anymore! I jumped on her ,and gave her kissed everywhere. Our lips met. The kiss was soft as first ,but then turned rough. "F.. F.. Furuta!!!" Said Ilissa between gasps. I started leaving bite marks on her neck.
            We finally stopped a hour later. I placed my boxers and pants on quickly. While she quickly placed her cloths on. Yes... We did it. "Bye! I have to leave!" I said as I noticed ut was getting dark. She nodded as I left.
          On my way out ,I bumped into Rize. "What do you want?!?" I asked harshly. "I was looking for you ,and I heard you were here at the hospital... I wonder why?" She said as she placed her finger on her chin. I rolled my eyes and pushed her aside.
           "Wait!" She grabbed my wrist. "What?" I said annoyed. "Your tie... It wasn't on that way ,it was neater... And your belt... It was tighter..." She said. I gulped as I realized what me and Ilissa did. "What did you do?" She asked as she lifted her eyebrow up.
          "Nothing!" I responded and left. I left Rize there ,speechless. She was starting to see the little signs that I left. There was a reason I wanted to keep mine and Ilissa's relationship a secret. I knew Rize ,or someone would try to destroy it.
            Oh... Another reason was because I'm not the type of person that falls in love. You see my last relationship was a a disaster. I smiled and went home. As I arrived to my house ,I saw a note.
   Dear Smoochie Poo
           I will hurt your partner...
    Give me the job ,and she'll be safe. If not ,she will disappear. To be honest ,I think I actually fell in love with you. In our last relationship ,I just used you. But know ,the way you act towards me ; I think I fell in love!
    -Rize
The other letter was from Ilissa.
        Dear Furuta~
      I know I was stupid to end up in the hospital. I still wonder... Do you really love me? I never felt these feelings before ,since my last relationship. I'm writing this for you to know I'm fine. And about in the hospital... I enjoyed it... I love you...
    - Illisa Bell~
         My head was killing me. I grabbed both letters ,and placed them on my table. I yelled everything that was killing me. That Rize Bitch... I want her dead. I only love one person. And that is Ilissa... Ilissa Bell...
This probably was a shitty chapter... But oh well...