3

Your/Ilissa's Pov

          We walked ,and chatted a lot with Juuzou. He was really fun. I would snort ,and laugh out loud. Sometimes we'd joke around as a couple. Furuta stayed quiet. There were times when I wanted to talk to him.
         He had that face. No an upset ,or happy one. Just a face that looked like he was calm. I had developed feelings for him. Except ,he never seems interested. I guess he's not that type of person. Oh well... I had spaced out ,and stopped walking. I went back to reality when Furuta called my name.
         "Agent Bell?" Said Juuzou. Silence.
         "Agent Bell?" Said Furuta with a concern voice.
       "Huh? What happened?" I said as I shook my head.
        "You blanked out ,and I called your name several times.... You didn't answer until Furuta called you..." Said Juuzou in a pouty voice.
          I giggled and blushed. I only heard Furuta. I... Like him... Or could it be love?
     "We're here!" Said Furuta as he raised his gun.
          We held up our weapons and walked inside. "Juuzou... Go check this floor while me and Bell check the other floor..." Said Furuta. Juuzou was hesitant at first ,but then argeeded. Furuta grabbed my wrist and lead us to the second floor. We walked up the stairs ,trying outmr best to stay quiet.
          It was dark. Cracked windows ,and spider webs. There were upside down desks and chairs that were covered in dust. A little bit of sunshine passed. I saw Furuta in the light ,I blushed at the sight. Luckily it was dark. I took in a deep breath and walk towards him.
          "Furuta... I... I love you!!!" I quickly said. I turned my head away ,afraid that he'd see me blushing. It was so red ,you could probably see it in dark. I looked at him from the corner if my eye. He had gentle eyes staring at me.
        I shut my eyes tight ,and spilled the tears. "I... I'm s... I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I love you!!!" I said between sobs. He grabbed my chin ,and lifted it up for me to face him. Our eyes met. "Ilissa..." He said softly. I wanted to disapear in a hole.
          He closed his eyes and kissed me. I was so shocked. I was so shocked ,that I didn't kiss back. I just stood there with my eyes open. While he was kissing me gently. Our lips were touching. He then pulled out and stared.
          He stook out his thumb ,and placed it on my lips. "Save this..." He said with a smile.

        He then wiped my tears with gis thumb

        He then wiped my tears with gis thumb. We stood there staring into each other eyes. Not saying a word. It wasn't awkward ,it was actually comforting. "Better now?" He asked. I nodded 'yes' and then checked the rest of the floor.
           It was clear ,so we went back downstairs. We met up with Juuzou ,who was whistling a song. I jumped on his back and laughed.
        "Juuzou!!!" I said while laughing. Juuzou jumped and then laughed also. He started walking around with me on his back. "Tsk" I heard Furuta say quietly. Was he mad? He probably just kissed me because I confessed. I sighed on got of Suuzou's back.
          "Let's go..." Said Furuta grabbing Suuzou's ear ,and my wrist.
        Juuzou wimped in pain ,as I just followed Furuta. Why was he acting like this? We finally arrived at the CCG. "Arima Sir... It was abandoned!" Reported Furuta. Arima nodded and dismissed us. I was cleaning my office ,until I heard a knock.
          "Come in.." I said while placing the folder of files on the shelf. Furuta walked in and closed the door behind him. My heart jumped. I thought it'd be someone else.
         "Listen... Its about earlier..." Said Furuta. I sighed and turned to him.

     "Its alright if you don't feel the same... Just forget about it ,okay? It was silly of me to say that..." I said.
       Furuta then pinned me to the wall. "Who said I didn't feel the same?" He asked. I blushed and tried looking away ,but failed. He caught my lips and kissed them. Our lips locked. This time ,I was kissing back.
        I never wanted this moment to end. We stopped as we gasped for air. "I... Ilissa... Will ... You... Be... Mine?" Asked Furuta between gasps. I smiled and blushed.
       "Yes!" I said as I jumped on him for a hug. He smiled and hugged back. He then placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed my back.
       He got his index finger and placed it on my lips. "Shh... Let's keep our relationship a secret until the time is right..." Said Furuta. I nodded my head and kissed him. Furuta grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We stopped when we realized it was time to leave.
           "See you tomorrow!" Said Furuta as he walked out. I waved and smiled as he left. "Great... Now I have to clean since I got distracted!" I said as I placed my hand on my hips.

Furuta's Pov

         I closed the door to Ilissa's office and leaned my back on it. I sighed and looled up to the ceiling. The warmth of her lips. I never wanted to stop. Only one girl was able to make me feel this way ,and she left.
          I am in love with Ilissa Bell. I straightened my suit and walked to my office. I grabbed my stuff ,and left. I walked on the side walk ,humming a song. I heard a familiar scream. Wait... To familiar. "HELP !!!  Help-" The voice was cut off by a bang. I then realized it was Ilissa.
         I rushed to where the voice was at ,and found a trail of blood. "Ilissa!!!" I said. I turned the corner ,and saw something. A Halloween store. They sold fake blood ,which meant this could also be fake. I thought I heard her scream.
       I made my way home and slept with the thought in my head. I woke up and got ready. As I arrived to the CCG ,I was called to Arima's office.
        "Agent Nimura Furuta... I'm expecting that you heard of Ilissa's disappearance ,am I right?" Asked Arima. My eyes widened in horrer.
       "N... No sir..." I tried saying in the most calmness voice as possible.
       "Well... Its your job to find her-" Was all I could here Arima say ,before I dashed out the door. "Damn it..." I said as I made my way into the abandoned building.
    Your/Ilissa's Pov

         I tried calling for help ,but duck tape covered my mouth. I was sweating ,and crying. My shirt was ripped off ,which revealed my bra. They took off my pants ,and revealed my underwear. I was exposed.
        I was scared ,not knowing what to do. One of the guys started making oit with me ,but I bit him. He held a knife to my throat. I stabbed my arms and legs. I muffled in pain. Then ,the door swung open. Furuta was there ,pointing the gun to the man.
        Furuta shot they guy ,who died. Blood was dripping everywhere. It wasn't from the guy ,it was from me. I smiled at Furuta ,until I blacked out...
Sorry If This Is Bad... And Sorry For Misspells!!!