Need Some Saving? Boy Wander x reader

Words: 957
~~~
The feeling of the wind rushed through your hair as you looked around from where you was as you saw a--floating banana? How was it even moving? Was it a boy or a girl? The colored hair threw you off too. You than heard a cackle that sound like a male so it was a guy. You looked down at your restraints and saw it was...rope but loosely tied.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Came the voice and you jumped looking back up from the rope to see his face. He looked like a clown. You saw the tips of his--mustache move and shape into hands? You wasn't really judging him you was just confused more than anything.

You was waiting for him to say something but he just turned around after looking at you for a few seconds. "I'm trying to think of a joke hold on." He said and you gave him the most confused look ever. "Wander will be coming soon so I should split before he does, get it, because I'm a banana--." He than turned around, "ah, I forgot to turnaround and say it. " He said and repeated the joke.

"Ok, ok here's another one. A blind man walks into a bar, and a table, and a chair." You looked at him for a few seconds before you got it.

"A man walks into a store and asked the clerk if they had any thing related to the color orange, the clerk said wait a moment and went to check. He came back and said 'look behind you' " you said and the banana gave you a confused look before hearing a tap on the window of the front of the ship and he turned as saw him.

"Ah, that's was actual ya good joke--ah! " He soon yelled as you saw Sylvia punch the window luckily not getting any glass on her hand. Wander jumped in wearing--a blue and white striped cape--blanket with his hat pulled down over his eyes. He faced the floating banana as the banana soon faced him. You saw Sylvia run up to you and pull you saw from the sene.

"Screwball." Said Wander with a deep voice. You felt your face slightly flush at the sound of it, "Wander." Said the banana you presumed to be named Screwball. "What made you kidnap (y/n)?" Asked Wander as he made a stance. "She is for my plan, she is from a race that is the funniest in the galaxy, I need her to make jokes and broadcast them for everyone in the galaxy and so that's all they hear for the rest of their lives!" He shouted as his mustache turned into hands as he cackled and raised his mustache-hands and cackled even more.

"You shouldn't force people to be happy!" Shouted Wander as he rolled around the banana and pulled out his banjo from his hat. The banana pulled out a accordion and grinned evilly.

"Looks like we are battling like this once again. I have a joke for you."
"No more jokes." Said Wander as he started to strum on the strings of his trusty banjo.
The banana soon felt rushed as he started to play his accordion and they started to sing too.

"You have mr. peanut and mrs.butter, what's there kid?"
"Peanut Butter." Said Wander as he strummed a certain cord on his banjo that made the stream of green light hit the banana making him fall to the ground.

"What do you tell a bear that is in stress?"
Oh, oh wait, Bear with it!"

"That's what you should do Screwball." Said Wander as he soon took the star off his hat and threw it at the banana and knocked the accordion out of his hands.

"I'll be taking (y/n) back now." He said and ran up to you as Sylvia kicked the side of the ship over where there was a bunch of boards, covering up a large hole that was already there. You saw Wander untie you and he lifted you up bridle style. You felt your cheeks flush and he jumped onto Sylvia and she jumped out and Wander blew a orbal bubble and you three floated down to the ground. But before landing, Wander threw the star again and it popped the wopy cushion that was making the ship float and you heard the distance cry of Screwball yelling, "curse you Wander!"

But all you was looking at was the orange Star Nomad above you, still holding you in his arms. He looked down and smiled heroically. "Are you ok?" He asked and you nodded bashfully and he leaned down and kissed your forehead softly. Making you make a small noise and cover your face up. You then felt his arms leave your side for a brief minute before coming to wrap around you again. You peaked through your hands and saw he was back to himself. "Your so cute when your blush'en (y/n)!" He shouted and cuddled up with you making you giggle and smile.

"I'm glad your safe." He spoke again and your smile continued. "I'm glad your safe too." You said and he kissed your cheek, "I love ya (y/n)--" he whispered and your face felt like it was on fire. "I love you too." You said and he sighed while giggling, peppering your cheeks and the rest of your face with butterfly kisses

Bonus:
Sylvia's POV
I heard Wander and (y/n) talking and giggling and then heard them say they love each other and I rolled my eyes while smiling. ' finally.' I thought to myself and smiled as I heard them two giggle.