Chapter 2

The day starts off as any other day. A yelling momma and a sleepy Minghao. Let's not forget the pine sol.

"Minghao!" his mom yells as she pulls the covers off him, "get up!"

He grunts in return and curls back into a ball. Mrs. Xu huffs and stomps out of his room like a little kid. It's peaceful and quiet as Minghao slowly falls back asleep.

Minghao hears the door click, which he ignores, before feeling a cold substance cover his body and sheets. He jerks up and off his bed.

"You're up," his mother smiles at him with an empty bucket in her hand, "Now jump in the shower. Soonyoung is already waiting for you."

"He's already here?!" Minghao panicked a little inside.

His mother nods as heads out the room. Still in his panicked mode, Minghao rushes to get ready.

He showers quickly.

Makes sure he's wearing nice looking but comfortable clothes.

And most important of all, he puts on his perfume on. And heads out his room.

Halfway down the hallway, he could already hear his loud best friend and mother.

"So, where are you guys going today?"

"Haven't decided yet."

When he walks in, the room becomes silent as both Soonyoung and his mother stares at him. His mother, who smells like pine sol (most likely taking a break), gives him a smirk.

"What?" he asks innocently.

Smirk still on her face, she says, "Nothing... Now get out of my house and be teenagers."

Mrs. Xiu gets up grabbing a broom that was near and begins swatting at them.

"Why are you guys still here? Do you really want to stay with me??"

Minghao immediately shakes his head, grabs Soonyoung and heads out of the house.

"Let's go then?" Soonyoung holds out his hand.

"Yep."

Hand in hand, they walk down the sidewalk to wherever Soonyoung had planned to go. They don't seem to notice a pair of happy eyes along with a camera.

~~~

"BongBong?... What the hell is that?"

"The restaurant I'm taking you to." Soonyoung smiles at Minghao's shocked face before looking up at a sign and pointing at it.

"Look it's right here. Come on." He pulls the still shocked Minghao into the restaurant.

A small homey restaurant. The smell of delicious food filling their noses. Both of them have their mouths watering.

A waiter comes up to them and says, "Welcome to BongBong. Come with me."

They followed the waiter to a well-lit booth.

"Anything to drink, while you look at what to order?" The waiter hands them the menus.

"Lemonade," both say at the same time. The waiter just chuckles as she nods her head and leaves them alone.

The two boys begin talking to one another about random things. Minghao plays with the creamers, making towers of triangles and squares. While Soonyoung rests his head on his palms, listening to what the other has to say.

Soon the same waiter comes with their drinks and another waiter.

"Here are your drinks," she places them on the table along with straws, "and he will be your new waiter since an emergency happened at home. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Before leaving the male waiter to attend them, she leans down to whisper something into his ear.

"He looks so young," Soonyoung whispers.

"Hello, I am your new waiter, Mingyu. What would you like to eat?"

~~~

18.4.18