Birthday Surprise

Eggsy Unwin x Reader

You finished setting the table and lighting the candles as you got ready for Eggsy to come home. You had planned a wonderful dinner for the two of you for his birthday, even going as far as making dessert as well. Dinner was waiting patiently in the oven, staying warm until he arrived home. You just had to add one last touch, so you walked over to your phone and sent Eggsy a final text.

Your boyfriend, was notorious for constantly being late to everything but you made damn sure he wasn't going to be late for this by sending him a nice little teasing shot of the lingerie you had bought just for his birthday. Your trick worked like a charm as you heard Eggsy rush through the door not even ten minutes later.

"God damn love, I mean I was kind of hoping you'd wearing that thing you sent me but this is good too."

He walked towards you wrapping his arms around your waist as he snuck a peek down the top of your dress.

You wore a tight black velvet dress that perfectly showcased your assets. He ran his hands down your sides and around to your ass, giving it a cheeky squeeze as you giggled at him.

"In due time dear, but first, dinner." You gave him a quick kiss before sitting down to eat.

You both ate quickly, as Eggsy praised the food and you both talked about your day. Before you knew it you were ready for dessert. You rushed off to the kitchen, taking the small cake out of the fridge. You placed a single candle in it lighting it as you walked back into the dining room. Eggsy pushed his chair back so that you could set the cake in front of him.

You turned around and began singing happy birthday to him as you slowly slipped off your dress. It pooled around your feet and he bit his lip as you climbed into this lap. He leaned over blowing out the candle as he kept his eyes trained on you.

"Happy birthday Eggsy."

You whispered against his lips as you kissed him.

He groaned, running his hands down your bare sides, stopping when he got to your garter belt. He fingered the band then traced the straps down your thighs, not taking his eyes off your body for even a moment. While he was distracted you reached over to the cake, swiping the icing with your finger. You brought your fingers up to his neck, wiping the icing along his jawline. He stared at you in confusion until you leaned forward and slowly licked it off his neck.

His breathing caught in his throat and his mouth fell open as he suddenly understood your game. He stood up, pushing you off his lap and onto the table. Placing himself between your legs he pulled you against him and reached over to the cake, gathering just a small amount of icing on his finger. He swiped it along your bottom lip causing you to giggle. He leaned forward, taking your lip between his teeth and sucking the icing off before your mouths and tongues entangled in a sweet kiss. Eggsy stepped back and started to take off his suit jacket but you grabbed his tie and pulled him back towards you.

"Leave it on." You moaned, running your hand down his chest.

His beautiful green eyes turned dark with lust and his lip twitched at your words. Before you knew it his lips were attached to your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer, grinding against him as he sucked and nipped at your sensitive skin. He continued to wipe icing from the cake onto your body, sucking and licking it off as he made his way down to your torso. He eventually pushed you down, taking a large chunk of cake and icing he spread it across your stomach.

"You know, that really wasn't what that was for?" You laughed.

"Well, you started it love." He smirked.

Once he was done licking up his mess, he hooked his fingers in the band of your panties, slowly pulling them off as he sank to the floor in front of you. He nuzzled his face into your dripping core, wrapping his arms around your thighs.

"Oh god baby, you're so wet."

He said before licking a wide stripe from your pussy to your clit.

You groaned, running your fingers through his hair. His tongue swirled circles on your clit as his fingers slipped inside you. He curled his fingers so that they hit just the right spot as they slowly moved in and out of you. He stood up as he began pumping his fingers quicker, watching your face as you started to come undone. Just as your walls started to clench around him though, he pulled out. You whimpered in protest bucking your hips towards him.

He grinned as he grabbed you and flipped you over so that you were bent over the table. He pulled at the strap of your garter, letting it snap against the back of your thigh.

"In due time Y/N, first, birthday spankings." Eggsy taunted from behind you.

Eggsy reached back, giving your ass a hard spank, causing you to gasp and groan. You arched your back pushing your ass up towards him. He massaged the soft flesh before smacking your ass again. He repeated this 23 more times before leaning down and giving it a gentle kiss.

"Eggsy please." You whined.

"But it's my birthday love, shouldn't I get to do what I want?" He teased.

You stood up, turning around to face him. You reached behind yourself unclasping your bra and dropping it to the floor. Eggsy sharply inhaled as he stared at your chest. You walked towards him, pushing him back into his chair. Climbing into his lap and straddling him you start kissing his neck and wiggle your hips against his cock. His head fell back in pleasure as he carelessly groped your breasts, rolling your nipples between his fingers. You reached down between the two of you, undoing his pants so that you could pull them down enough to release his strained erection.

"You still want to do this your way." You moaned against his ear.

"Happy birthday to me." He groaned as he grabbed your hips, lowering you onto his cock.

Your head fell onto his shoulder as you bobbed your hips up and down on his cock. You grabbed onto the lapels of his suit jacket as he wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer. He used his other hand to pull your hair and lean your head back so that he could watched your face as you moaned in pleasure. The feeling of his thick cock hitting all the right spots inside you as you made your eyebrows knit together as your eyes drifted shut, your lipstick was smeared across your swollen lips as your mouth fell open mindlessly spewing profanities.

Your walls clenched around him as he started thrusting his hips up to meet your pace. He started saying your name like a prayer as his grip on you tightened and his lips attacked your neck once again. You two came together, moaning in sync and giving each other endless praise.

Once you caught your breath you got up and started to clean up the mess the two of you had made. You picked up the plate of cake and started to take it to the kitchen to throw it away but Eggsy shot out of the chair and chased after you.

"Woah, woah, woah, what are you doing?" He took the plate from your hand. "This is still good."