"Mam, please open the chit" Martha reminded me and I opened it to see something written on it.

Please

I grew suspicious and just then a little boy pushed me to the garden nearby. He asked me to walk to the end and walked away, waving a bye to me. I mentally made a note to watch over these adorable kids and spend time with them every weekend.

I walked through the garden to see many colour papers and candles all along the path. It wasn't grand but it was enough to fill my heart with happiness.

Suddenly a gift caught my attention. It was hung from a tree with the help of a string. I walked to it and opened it to find a cute doll along with a chit.

Forgive

I understood that my idiot is apologizing in this unique way. God! Where did he get such ideas from? But I must agree it already melted my heart and I'm no longer angry at him.

I walked to the end of the garden and gasped to see the arrangement. There was a cozy cot spread, surrounded by pillows. A table was kept facing the small lake with dishes I guess. It was covered and the arrangement was just mind-blowing.

I searched for the person who did all this but was disappointed as I couldn't see him. I walked to the lake and looked at it.

There was a plank floating on the lake, in the middle to be exact. The candles were arranged on it and it took my breath away. I whispered what was written on it.

Me

Suddenly someone hugged me from back and I immediately recognised his touch.

"Please forgive me sweetheart" he nuzzled in my neck, inhaling my scent and I fisted my palm to control my moan when he bit me there.

Gosh Harish!

"Please baby" he said huskily, licking the spot where he bit me.

"I forgive you Harish" I only whispered and he suddenly turned me around and gave me a breathtaking smile.

"Thank you baby, I swear this will be the last time I'll leave you hanging just like that. I promise I'll hold your hand forever even when I'm facing death" he said and intertwined our hands and brought it to his lips. He kissed me hand and placed it on his chest.

"I vow to hold this hand forever in my hand and this lady forever in my heart" That was enough for me to tear up. He wiped my tears and smiled at me. I pulled him by holding his tie and crashed my lips to his.

"I love you baby" he said in-between the kiss and I kissed him more, slipping my hand to his cheek while he pulled my close by holding my waist.

Next morning

Avinash Pov

"Mom, I can't marry any random girl"

I was woken up by a shock of my life. Out of no where my mom wants me to meet a girl whom they are planning to get tied to me. I can't think of any excuses to get out of this.

Not having any other idea, I approached my dad asking for his help. Dad was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Dad" I walked to him and saw him removing his reading glasses, ready to hear me speak.

"Dad, mom wants me to meet a girl for marriage" I said hopelessly.

"Yea, so?" I can't believe he said that! He knows how deeply I'm in love with Akshaya and he was very happy to make her his daughter in law.