Teen Titan Funny Quotes From The Villains

Slade: I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that  haunts every dark corner of your mind........ I will never rest. And neither will you. 

Slade:  Its always the quite ones isn't it?

Slade: If your students are going to serve me, they have to passone final exam, - destroy the teen titans!

Slade:  Its the end of the world. Did you think it was going to be easy?

Slade: Your optimism is really adorable. But you're forgetting one thing, Raven. This is what you were born to do. You were sent here to destroy the Earth.

Mad mod: Why youre right where you belong my duckies! Youre in school!

Mad mod:Of course you are, my duckies. Class is over, and you lot haven't learned a thing. That's a failing grade for each bloomin' one of you. There's only one thing for it.

(Doors shut)
Mad Mod: You'll have to repeat the entire lesson!

Red X: Come on, kids. X marks the spot.

Robin: I thought you didn't like playing the hero.
Red X: Doesn't mean I don't know how.

Gizmo: [Going through beast boys CD's]                                                                                                                      Crud..... Snot...... MEAGA crud...... Snot...... Crud..... Snot

Gizmo: End of the road, snothead

Gizmo: Whos side are you on barfbrain?

Gizmo: [To the titans, who have asked him to fix Cyborgs computer virus]                                                     No.... STINKIN...... WAY. I'm not fixing that overgrown bucket of robo-scrunge, and theres nothing you grunt-slippers could ever do or say to make me-                                                                                             [Raven scares him by a creepy face]                                                                                                                                                             Gizmo: [with chattering teeth]                                                                                                                                               I'll help.

 Mumbo: Hey, Robin. Watch me pull a rabbit out of this hat! 

Control Freak: "List of notorious villains". Plasmus. Overload. Johnny Rancid. The Puppet King!? They only fought him once. I'm a recurring villain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe.... So this is the extra chapter, its just about the teen titan villians who have said funny quotes except for slade he scares me. Its not very long sorry about that. But yeah I dont know if im going to put another chapter or not BUT I will try writing a chapter book about the teen titans soon so I would like it if you guys could read it maybe. THANKS! :)