When he finally had himself under control I continued on. "The Vampyr King does not like other species, races. He could never allow his sister to be impregnated with a lycan child back into his home. So he killed her. He thought he would be doing a service but he is just a simple murderer. He attempts to justify her death but he is a coward, a fool."

He stilled for a few moments before he decided to speak up again. I do not think I have ever told anyone the entire story of Ophelia and for some reason it did no good. Was telling people your past and troubles supposed to set your free? It did nothing for me. "Now my mother...I need answers. I know you invaded Histania, you killed all the royal gentry and some commoners. You forced mother into marriage. It is supposedly complicated, near impossible for humans and lycans to have children. The only reason why Aunt Chelsea can have so many is because she is part lycan and is mating with a lycan yes?"

"Now you finally decide to use your head." Thorian did not think with his head often, only when he chooses to. Which infuriated me beyond anything imaginable. He was always thinking with emotions, heart. It made no sense.

He cut me a look of disdain. "So tell me how was I able to be born without any sickness or complications?"

Only that elderly wench and Rowan knew of this. "I told Hilda to give me something that would make Esmerelda's body more accepting of my self. Something that would make her more fertile. She gave me something to add to tea, but it made your mother go into heat."

"Like our women?" He questioned in confusion. I had the same thoughts when I saw her writhing on the bed, her arousal at new heights. I was not expecting for the potion to do that, specifically.

He looked at me with distaste. I was sick of these questions...if he wanted to know what happened. What I did to her then I would tell him. "What, Thorian? Your mother did not love me, she hated me. I dominated every aspect of her life. From her body to her actions. I threatened her, I put my hands on her, I forced myself on her. I was not a good man towards your mother, but I do love her. I tried to reconcile at the end. I gave her, her kingdom back, I let her and Edwin leave this place. I ripped you two apart because I needed you, my heir. That is the truth, son. No more lies, no more rumors. That is the truth."

As soon as I looked up, I saw my son's fist flying towards me. Well, I can see this is going to be an interesting end to our conversation.

*****
"Where is Uncle Sirus and Thorian?"

I sat between William and Rowan. It was dinner time and no one has heard from Thorian or Sirus. He attempted at an apology earlier and I just wanted to hit him. He looked remorseful and that completely sent me into hysterics. It just made no sense...

Maybe Sirus was speaking with Thorian about Margaret. I have to speak to her but I have not seen her all day. I really do hope that he hasn't. I do not think Sirus has a way of words with Thorian, like I do.

"How are your injuries, William?" Rowan sat next to me, his eyes going to William who chuckled with a painful smile. I slapped Rowan in the arm as Chelsea laughed, sitting across the table from her mate.

My poor William. He looked better than when his bruises were fresh but he healed very slowly. He bruised like a peach. "They are good. Your bark is worse than your bite, Rowan," William said as I looked closer at Rowan.

His face was slightly bruised...it did not look so awful but lycans heal faster. "Well your human fists do pack a punch I must admit. We should soar more often," Rowan said with a smile, a glint of mischief in his eyes.