Whats a party without a werewolf?

I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a Paramore Tee Shirt and of course my converse. I threw  all my clothes on and looked in the mirror. I was dreading this party, Stiles was making me help chaperone the hormonal teenage werewolf. I felt a vibration in my pocket , I jumped and then realized it was just my phone.

Sarah: I heard you were going to the party! See you there :)

Sarah and i have been best friends since seventh grade, I really don't want her to get mixed up in this. She knew everything about me, And i her. She was the only person who knew about mine and stiles secret relationship. We only have been sneaking around for a week or two.But ive liked stiles since 4th grade. I don't like the sneaking around. I don't even know what to call him, Is he my boyfriend? I don't know. That's a conversation that little twerp and i need to have. After replying to Sarah's message  i headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and got a Green apple and headed out the front door. Stiles was waiting on me in the driveway. He did a polite wave and smiled, I sat in the passenger seat because Scott was already out with Allison.

"Holy Crap" i said in an astonished voice.

Stiles face went concerned in an instant. "Wh-Whats wrong?" 

"I'm sitting in the front seat. Take a picture because this may never happen again." I said as i laughed. He just rolled his eyes and smiled. 

"You are such a freak: He said in a playful tone.

"Me? A freak? Aren't you the one who licked the swing set Stilinski?" I said Recalling the memory.

"Hey! I was like 8. You were the one who dared me to do it." He said as he chuckled.

"You still did it, Therefore you are the freak in this relationship" i said as we pulled up to the party.  Stiles leaned forward and placed his lips on top of mine. When he pulled away he then kissed my forehead, making blush. We got out of the car and headed into the house whee the party was. Stiles and I took turns babysitting Scott from a far..pretty  much stalking him really. I was watching scott and then someone grabs me from behind and pulls me around the Corner. Once he let go it was a boy who looked a couple years older than Scott. He was Tall, and..He was pretty dang hot. 

" Who are you" i asked with disgust in my voice. Who Comes up behind someone they don't even know and grab them like that.

" Doesn't really matter who i am Grace. It matters that Scott is at a party with a bunch of kids that he will hurt if he doesn't get out of here" he said as he narrowed his eyes, examining me. 

I started to say something but he disappeared. I stumbled my way back into crowd to find Scott.. I turned to the right and my face slams into Stiles. All i see is blood dripping from my nose and i start to flip out because i feel like i broke my nose. 

" Oh my god. I'm so sorry Grace" Stiles said as he grabbed me and pulled me aside just as the stranger did before. 

"You really do have a hard head" I said in a sarcastic tone. Trying to make him less concerned. " Wheres scoot" I asked changing the subject so he doesn't feel bad. 

" I dont know, This is just wonderful" He said. He sounded stressed out and scared. 

I pulled him into a hug " Everything will be fine. We will find him. so stop stressing out..You'll get gray hair".

We searched everywhere. The woods. The school. Everywhere.  It was 11'O clock and i just asked stiles to take me home. We arrived at my house and i was tired. He walked me into the house practically holding me up so i wouldn't fall on my face. that'll be my luck busting my nose again. I asked him to walk up to my room because i didn't feel comfortable knowing there a werewolf Scott running around killing people.  I got to my room and immediately went to take my five minute shower. I got out of the shower and threw my clothes on then i was staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. The girl in the mirror was tired and she was looking rough. And its only the first full moon. I walked out of the bedroom and stiles was sitting on the edge my bed looking at a photo from my 13th birthday. 

" I remember that day, it was the best day of my life" Stiles said looking at the picture and smiling. 

" I would hope so..It was my first kiss" I said biting my lip, remembering how it was.

" I know, It was mine too" he said as he smiled at me. 

My thirteenth birthday party was a  memorable one. All of us kids got together and played a dumb game. You would draw a boys name from one hat and you'd draw a girls name from the other hat. Who ever the two were had 7 minutes in heaven. Well just so happened Stiles and I were chosen to go to heaven. I always had a crush on Stiles so i took up the opportunity and it just so happened he thought the same thing. Of course Scott thinks we just hugged. Oh well. 

My thoughts were interrupted when stiles and i heard noises coming from Scotts room. 

"Stay here" Stiles said seriously. I decided that i would indeed stay put because he asked..and i was too tired to move. Stiles poked his head through my door again

" Scotts back in bed, Im going to go home now. You should text me when you wake up" He said in a voice that sounded just as tired as mine.

" Will do. Bye" I layed my head down and covered up. I heard stiles pull out the drive way and leave. My brother is home and he is safe. Stiles is safe, and im safe. My eyelids shut and i was out like a light.

 Authors note: Well i think thats my last update for today. I will update two a the least tomorrow! but thanks for reading! You guys are awesome.