Later At Mine

Perrie's POV

It's about 7pm and I was cuddling Hatchi on my sofa. I was thinking of where Alex could be. I decided to text him and ask where he was.

Perrie😍💗: Where are you babe? x
Alex🤤💙: I'll be home in about 20 minutes Pez x
Perrie😍💗: Come back quick, I wanna watch films with you x
Alex🤤💙: I'll be home as soon as possible x
Perrie😍💗: See you soon babe x
Alex🤤💙: See you x

Well at least I know he's alive and breathing. Hatchi jumped on my lap and ran into the kitchen. I followed him out and took out a tin of his food. I emptied it into his bowl and placed it down. I thought I heard someone come in through the doors but when I looked, no one was there.

'Surprise babe!' Alex hugged my waist and I junped.
'Babe! You asshole!!' Hatchi started to bark and Alex started laughing.
'Tell him off Hatchi. Bad boy!' I slapped him playfully and he gave me puppy eyes.
'Ow babe. That hurt.' I looked at him and he burst out laughing.
'Hi baby.' I cuddled him and he pecked my lips.
'How was training?'
'It was okay but I wasn't that good today.' I sighed.
'Babe you shouldn't be thinking of me during football. Focus on the football!' He picked me up playfully and threw me on the sofa. I smiled at him and he leaned in again.
'I love you baby.' I whispered to him. He kissed me again. Just like he did last night. Passionately.
'I love you too babe. I'm gonna go get changed.' I laughed.
'You should, you are sweaty!' He took off his top and threw it on my head.
'Babe!!! Thats disgusting!!' He ran upstairs and I chased after him. He was on the bed taking his vest off and fuck. His fucking abs. Jesus.
'Babe you're creating a pool of drool!' He snapped me out of my daydream.
'Oh shut it you! Don't flatter yourself!' He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.
'Hang on! Let me get a drink, come downstairs when you're done? Yeah babe?' He gave me a nod and finished getting changed.

'BABE DO YOU WANT A DRINK?' I shouted. He stampeded down the stairs and jogged into the kitchen.
'Why you shouting Pez?' I giggled. Ugh. He made me feel weak.
'I don't know.' He chuckled with that voice.
'Can I have a Coke please baby?' I gave him a smile. He grinned back.
'Yeah babe.' I poured the drink and handed it to him.
'Thanks beautiful. Wanna watch another film?' I nodded my head and walked into the front room.
'Let's watch The Notebook!' He sighed.
'Babeeee. Not that shitt.' I gasped.
'How can you think The Notebook is shit?' He laughed at me and shook his head.
'Go on then.' He gave in and we watched the film.

Alex fell asleep so I took this as an opportunity to post a picture on my Instagram.

liked by jesynelson, capital, littlemix, zendaya and 3,682,961 others

perrieedwards: Movie night 📺🙈

view all 1,396,335 comments

Capital: Cutest couple ever!!! ♥️
jadethirlwall: Save some popcorn for me! 🤓
jesynelson: Watching The Notebook I see! 🤤
leighannepinnock: cuties! 😍
arianagrande: 💕

(A/N: Thank you all for reading this book!! Words can't explain the happiness I feel when you guys say that you're enjoying it! There will be more, different books soon! 👀💕)