Who Are You..

Chapter 2 : Who Are You..

~*Dream*~

I Was Laying On the Ground Just Like Before , But it The Floor Never Looked Like This In The Castle , as I was laying Down , The Door Opened and I thought it was MALEFICENT So I got up and Find Something That Would Help Me To Defend Myself ... Before I Found Something , I was too late , But The Good Thing is That She's Not MALEFICENT , As I Ask Her " What's Your Name " She Answered Me " My Name Is Cinderella , And Are You Doing in Here in My Room " as She Said That , Her a voice Was Calm and She Looks Kind , I answered Her Question and I said " I Don't Remember " ... Even Though I Remember Everything , I Didn't Tell her Because She Would Freak Out if She a found Out That I Wasn't Part a Of a Her World , As We Talked About A lot Of Things , We Heard a Voice Coming From DownStairs and Said " CINDERELLA CLEAN DO MY LAUNDRY THIS INSTANT " as We Heard it Cinderella said " Coming... , Wait Here Um...What's Your Name " and I Answered " My Name is Auro- " before I could tell her My Name We Heard The Voice Again and Said " CINDERELLA!!!!!!! " and Cinderella Said " All Right , All Right , I'm Coming....Will Catch Up Later Okay and Don't Get Out Of This Room " ... I Nod . As She Left The Room I Looked At The Window And THE first Thing I Saw Was This Majestic Castle it Was All Silver and White and Well....Everything , After Looking Around Her Room The Last Thing I saw Was This Door It Was Locked and I Can't Open it , And Everyone Knows How I Like To Wonder , So I Looked Everywhere in Her Room to find the Key But I Found Nothing , Mh Best Shot is Just Peep in The Hole and See What's Inside and What I Saw Was This Girl Walking In a Hallway as I looked at Her , She Has Black Hair and Blue Top and A Blue Pants , Before I Could See Where She's , The Door Opened And I know it's Cinderella , As She Said " What are You Doing...A Door , I Never Have Seen This Door Before Where Did This Came From? " as I answered Her " I Don't Know , But it Was Here When You Left but I didn't See It Popped UP here in This Wall " As I said that she Looked Quite Confused because I POPPED Up In Her World , But i didn't tell her , And Now This Door Popped Up of Nowhere ... And Me Too I'm Confused As Well Because , I don't Know What Part Of This World is ... IS This Germany , China , My World , Philippines Or What? ... And I Remembered That I Was Wearing a Blue Dress But Now It Turned Into Pink , Before I could tell Her What's Inside that Door This Light Popped Out And Calling Cinderella's Name As Well As Mine ...

As We a Followed It Led Us Under He Bed And We Take a Look Under The Bed The Light Was Facing This Box , Which Had Some Jewel Designs On it , As We Opened It , Inside There Was Only a Key , We Looked At The Key And The Key Seems To Be The Key Of T...

As We a Followed It Led Us Under He Bed And We Take a Look Under The Bed The Light Was Facing This Box , Which Had Some Jewel Designs On it , As We Opened It , Inside There Was Only a Key , We Looked At The Key And The Key Seems To Be The Key Of This Popped Up Door and We First Peeped In The Door , To See If There Someone There and We Saw Nothing , I Looked At The Door and It Has The Same Design as The Box Where we Found The Key , As We Opened It , This Girl was Walking Towards This Hallway And She Looked Shocked When SHE Saw Us Both ...

To Be Continued...🌹

We First Met Cinderella and Now Jasmine { In The Next Chapter but she's Still Unknown So That Counts Right }

Bye.....

Words : 651 { I Know It's Not A lot Of Words But I Hoped You Liked This Story And Vote For This Story }

When I Was Still Asleep On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara