40 | tomboy, jasper hale

Start from the beginning

❝ oh uh. . i'm [ name ]  ❞ you said, still trying to recover from the cough you've had earlier.

her smile couldn't possibly grow wild,  ❝ well then, as all of you know i'm rheya. and, okay enough with the chitchats – you ladies better be pampered in no time!  ❞ (an// oh look im friends with all of you ;) ))

all of you were then led by the workers, you sat quietly only to look around at the salon.  ❝  so, what shall i do for you ma'am? ❞ the worker asked as alice then answered for you,

❝ uhm, i'd like her hair cut layered followed by dying her hair with highlights. after which please trim her eyebrows, do her nails, and lastly the body waxing.  ❞ she asked as the worker then smiled and looked at you by your reflection.

then she started doing her job.

the rest of the girls are already done with their body waxing and ready to go, but they're still doing your nails. looking at you, all of them squeal earning some chuckles from the workers. the workers then team up so that the work will be done in no time.

three of them are now working with you and you looked at yourself through the mirror, the new hair totally blew you out and you have no idea if it's a good thing or not.

your brows are nicely trimmed, and literally you went through hell

your brows are nicely trimmed, and literally you went through hell. it did hurt so much there were tears falling yet you bit your lip the whole time to held back your cries. although after when you were done, they saluted you for not complaining about the pain.

the girls except for bella then left to eat and to buy some food for you as well, looking back at the clock you gasped as it was already 2PM, you went here as early as you could go so everything would be done late afternoon.

they were almost done as they placed your hand on their nail dryer, only for your mind to drift off to jasper in the midst of the work. how will he respond if he sees you in the near future? would he be surprised or glad about it? many thoughts ran through your head.

but was cut off when bella came over to you and smiled,  ❝ how's it going, tomboy? ❞

you laughed as it was your left hand's turn to be dried. looking at your new look,  ❝ i guess i'm liking this, although i'm not yet sure. i did suffer a lot to look like what i look now, and all just because you guys wanted to.   ❞

❝ about that. . ❞ she trailed off as you looked at her, confused about the sudden change of tone.

she bit her lip,  ❝ we're gonna have a night out with the girls right? ❞ you nodded, you already knew that but it seems like something more are to happen.