40 | tomboy, jasper hale

Depuis le début

looking back to your face only to see your expression horrified ; you were okay of how you act and how you wear your clothes! you didn't need someone to do it for you!

❝ oh come onn, [ name ]! you're already fifty years old or i don't really know, in human lives fifty aged women are looking all too good with classy looks and their face only spoke of . . business. ❞ Alice said as she whispered and scrunched her face at the word business only for you to roll your eyes back.

you looked at her deadpanned,  ❝ but i stopped aging at seventeen! and i got to do what i want to do! ❞

❝ b–but, ❞ Alice then pouted only for you to groan and fell face first onto your bed which earned a shriek from her.

❝ okay okay! how about just for today? and if you don't like the feeling then we'll never doing it again.  ❞ Esme suggested which made you think,

Well, even if you'd reject they'll only give you more suggestions only for you to accept. And it's just for a day anyways, it's not like it's gonna hurt you. Besides, you knew these four would do an ecstatic job on working with you.

You then nodded in agreement,  ❝ i guess why not. ❞

All of them then cheered as they sat on your couch not too far from your bed, looking at you and what to do or change.

❝ I'd go for her hair, it's too long and wavy. How come you're not irritated of that? ❞ Alice asked as you only shrugged, agreeing mentally since you've never like how long your hair is. But hey, it suits you at some point — right? (an//if you have short hair then pretend)

Rosalie nodded as she then took a look over,  ❝ her legs needs shaving, actually everywhere. let's wax her up later,  ❞

❝ i admit that my sense of fashion is bad but yours is just. . i can't explain it. let's change that for later, she should be all classy and elegant.  ❞ Bella said which earned a few chuckles from the girls, then lastly, Esme's advice.

❝ nails, the make–up and her attitude. and by the mean of attitude, i meant like how she should walk properly, eat properly, and all those etiquettes. ❞ Esme said which made you sigh and hunched over.

only to receive, ❝ DONT SLOUCH! ❞

❝ why are we in port angeles, again? ❞ you asked as you pouted, for all the things you've done living — this is by far the worst that had ever happened. all you wanted to do is just read a book and enjoy the weather, damn it.

all of them shrieked,  ❝ we're going to go at a beauty salon, it's where we always go. andd, the owners already knew us for like how many years already.  ❞

you just sighed only to see the salon from afar, walking next to bella who happen to be grateful for this day as well. all of the cullen girls are out for a shopping and prepping day! how fantastic can it possibly be?

all of you then entered the salon, you then smelt different scents only for you to cough horribly. alice then took over at the receptionist area where the lady were already happy to see all of you.

❝ ahh! the cullen family! welcome, beautiful ladies! and . . who might she be? ❞ she beamed as she looked at you with a huge smile, her black short hair bouncing.