“Put her in cell 3 since that’s the newest one with pure silver railings. I’m glad I had that installed. Also, she needs more of this, since she is getting stronger.” Dillon said, as he walked over to his bag and pulled out a syringe filled with wolfsbane.

            “No, please don’t.” I begged, but he ignored me and inserted the liquid into me, instantly making me feel weak inside.

            Dillon ignored me and walked away, leaving me with the guards. They started to pull me through the hallways that were so familiar to me as we made out way to the stairs to the dungeon. So much for my wolf waking up. I could already tell that I wasn’t stronger anymore and that fighting these vampires was pointless.

            “We could have some fun with her, before we lock her up.” One guard said, sending chills up my spine.

            “Nah, Dillon will be pissed if we do anything to her. He is marrying her tomorrow.” Another guard replied and I wanted to thank him for not letting the first vampire ‘have fun with me.’ Were all vampires this cruel and heartless? What did I ever do to deserve this?

            We made it to the cellar doors and one guard walked in front of me and the other two walked behind me as we descended down the stairs. Everything was pitch black except the little light candles gave off that were hanging on the sides of the walls. Every step I took, the handcuffs would rub against my skin, causing an intense amount of pain. I hated silver so much now, it wasn’t even funny.

            Once we were down at the bottom, there was a twenty degree temperature drop, which caused me to shiver; after all, I was still only wearing my white short, shorts and my teal tank top that were Alia’s. We walked down the line of cells until we came to the cell marked number three. The first guard unlocked the door and I was roughly pushed inside and the cell was locked once again. I touched the metal bars and let out a scream as pain filled my body. Dillon wasn’t lying about the silver bars keeping me locked in here.

            The vampires snickered at my pain, but turned and left, heading back upstairs. I looked over and a wave of relief filled me when I saw my parents sitting down in the cell next to me. I rushed over to their side, making sure not to touch the bars. They joined me and I wanted to cry just by seeing them.

            “I missed you guys so much.” I whispered.

            “We’re so sorry, Iz. We were wrong to judge you for what you were. We should have helped you through it, instead of you running away all by yourself.” My mother sobbed, making me teary eyed.

            “It’s alright, Mom. I learned a lot on my own. I fell in love, with an amazing guy. You would both love him.” I said, smiling at the thought of Jace.

            “Really? What’s his name? I’m so happy for you.” My mom exclaimed.

            “His name’s Jace and he loves me more than anything. I just want to see him again, but Dillon is making that hard.” I said, tears lingering in my eyes. I started to talk about Jace to her, feeling happy but sad at the thought of Jace. I loved him so much and wanted to marry him, not Dillon.

            “Baby, everything will be alright. We’ll get through this.” My mother encouraged, even though I didn’t believe her for one second.

            “He’s making me marry him tomorrow. He used to be my best friend, why does he want to hurt me like this?” I asked, tears now cascading down my reddened cheeks.