Chapter 1

This is stupid I'm writing in a diary what the hell am I doing. I don't know anymore, my life is perfect but I'm not happy. I live in a beautiful mansion with my loving parents Emma and Max and half brother Abel, I'm in a loving relationship with my boyfriend Ryland and I have a big loving family all around me but I'm not content with my life. I even got my dream job as a firefighter but still.

My life hasn't always been perfect, my parents had me at 18 and ran away from home and moved into a small one bedroom house, of course my mum's side of the family was loving and was understanding but my dad's side I never really talked to at all

My dad wanted to be a public enemy and joined the criminal career, he reached the top. I was about four then but to complete his public enemy aspiration to become good he would of had to witness a death, which means he would of had to kill someone.
My mum left him because she knew that we shouldn't be around him and moved to my Grandparents house. There i was loved and even had my own room. It was me my mum, my aunt Emily, uncle Taylor and grandma and grandpa. We were happy.
A few years later my mum started to date a guy call Jay and they were happy kinda. One day after school I went to my dad's house and he had completely moved on. He had a new wife and son. He was the perfect parent nothing like how he was with me and his wife was my mum's childhood friend Elsa. At least that day I found my pet fox vixy to keep me company because aunt Emily was pregnant and Mum was dating jay,Taylor was so career driven and grandma and grandpa tried but it wasn't enough with no kids around the house it was lonely.
A couple of years later I went the week before Christmas to my dads to stay. I was about 15 and hated Elsa i always used to insult her and mock her. Me and my mum laughed about it over text.
At the end of the week we sat down to a "family" meal made by Elsa and then it happened. The house went up in flames. Abel had caught on fire I quickly extinguished him and me and him ran out. Dad caught of fire and extinguished himself and ran out. He watched Elsa die and he completed his aspiration and became good. Abel however had his whole life broken with that fire.
Not so long after Mum broke up with Jay and actually went out to a singles night and found dad.
Well they both regretted breaking up and got back together. Soon afterwards we moved in with them into their new house in Oasis springs. My Grandparents shortly passed away a little while late.
Abel soon aged into a teenager and he did unfortunately develop PTSD as he felt guilty about his mum. A few years later Abel developed a crush on my best friend Fatima and i met Ryland.
Abel started to flirt with Fatima and she like it, the he asked if she was single she said she was seeing someone. I tried to flirt with Ryland but it wasn't working and then I asked if he was seeing someone and it was Fatima. Abel told me what happened with Fatima and said she was dating Ryland. The next night I went out with Ryland just as friends and told him about Fatima, they broke up.
Awhile later it was my birthday and I was becoming a young adult. We went to the family restaurant to celebrate.  I aged up and then my Dad asked my mum to marry him. My parents got married on valentines but that night Abel disappeared. He ran away. We looked for awhile until I went to the old house and I saw on his mother's grave that there was cards and flowers there. We called a family meeting. His friend Erika came over and said she was going away camping but she will keep a lookout.
Abel had been camping in the woods when Erika found him, he was ok maybe not emotionally but at least physically. Erika called me and me and Abel went on holiday. We meet the locals and explored the jungle surrounding it.
Once we came home everyone was so pleased to see him, we shortly moved to my grandfathers mansion as he had recently passed away and my dad inherited it. I joined the firefighter career and Abel became a young adult and me and Ryland were as strong as ever

Thanks for reading this, this first chapter is for anyone who basically doesn't know lillth's backstory and Yh.