Chapter 2

Yeah, so...why are you here...?  Maybe it's because you didn't read everything I wrote...or maybe...just maybe...there is another reason.  In which case please read on, but if you knew what you were doing and actually read what I wrote...I'm proud of you.  But please go to the real shit and I'll deal with these MOFO's who don't know how to read.  Trust me, I bet they won't even read what I have to say about them.

     For those who didn't read.  I would like you to listen to this story.  It's about a little boy whose parents died from a car crash.  And the reason why they crashed was because the other person was texting and they ran into you.  But it goes much deeper than that.  You see, the parents were doing good and had common sense that told them never to text and drive, but the other person didn't have common sense and proceded to text as they drove.  I want ou to know, that you're the person who was texting and driving.  You're the dumb ass that didn't fucking read chapter 1 which told you to never text and drive and you would know not to fucking come here.  You'rre a piece if shit,  what the fuck are you doing here.  Fucking read Chapter 1 'till the end and you'll know why you're a piece of shit who killed a little boy's parents because you're stupid enough to not have any fucking common sense.  And you're a good person I suggest you don't go to fucking Chapter 3 or something bad will happen to you.