Chapter 1

[Picture of Felicity Campbell]

Luminous light blue/grey eyes are leisurely people watching in the Grill. Sometimes the young girl is still amazed with the little things that make her realize. That yes, she was indeed reincarnated in the Vampire Diaries. 

How unfortunate for everyone that she has no desire to meddle in their lives. She thought with not an ounce of guilt what so ever, while eating her lunch at the bar. 

Both Adelaide Montgomery and Felicity Campbell have never been the type to get involved in other peoples business. Especially those they couldn't stand. 

It is rather ironic that while everyone around her is trying to keep her alive. Here Elena Gilbert along with her boyfriend are enjoying their date. Like nothing is wrong with this town. That the body count is not rising because of her mere existence.

That just shows the doppelganger is no different than her ancestors. Living in her own manipulative little world. The worst thing about her is that most of the time she doesn't seem to realize what she is doing. 

Elena Gilbert loves control. 

How ignorant, that they can't see what is right if front of their eyes Felicity thought while taking a sip of orange juice. Having finished her sandwich while taking note of the people around her. 

You wouldn't think this town was crawling with monsters. Both human and supernatural.

She shouldn't be surprised but seeing people actually acting this way instead of it being some TV show is crazy. She, Felicity Campbell hated how unbelievable stupid and arrogant they are. Even after performing who knows how many spells trying to find out if it is something magical that makes everyone in this town so... She doesn't even have the right words to describe how she feels about this place and these people. In the end she wrapped her mind around it all somehow being natural. Somehow

Felicity grimaced at the love dovey scene the doppelganger and her pet vampire where making. She turned her back to them and paid her bill to the waiter. Having seen enough for now. To think people in this town are really naturally this way. 

Unbelievable, she still had her moments where she wanted to talk some common sense in the scooby gang. But in the end she is no saint. And she has far too much self preservation to got involved with the self righteous fools.

The gorgeous girl is looking forward to how little miss perfect will react to the sudden death of her druggie of a little brother. Felicity made sure to make it seem like an natural dead. And with seemingly no motive it will look like Jeremy Gilbert took an tumble of the stairs while high of his arse. 

Oops, there goes another member of the family Felicity thought while smirking. Keeping the future hunter alive will only bring along more trouble. Trouble like Silas. Trouble that she doesn't appreciate.

As Adelaide she may not have been a fan of the show but her best friend couldn't shut up about it. She has a general idea about how bad a turn everything would have taken if she kept the little Gilbert alive. And without the hunter mark, the ignorant fools won't find out about the cure and ergo Silas. 

Thank god she made it in time before Damon Salvatore compelled the boy to better his life.  Before everything went belly up. Then again she would have staged another way for the boy to die.

Growing up again was too tedious. One of the things she looked forward too was meeting the originals. Seeing them and befriending them is of course a completely different story. But who wouldn't look forward too watching their own soap opera happening in real life. 

After waiting for almost two decades it is about time this town gets more interesting. Or else she may as well have stayed in New York. Their is nothing to be missed about this place. Without the coming action she would have never appreciated growing up in Mystic Falls. 

Indeed, Because of that she has been a busy bee these last couple of days. Those hidden cameras didn't set themselves up.

Felicity walked out without anyone knowing that just an hour age this beautiful girl has murdered Jeremy Gilbert without any remorse. And took one of his family heirlooms for herself.