1...2...3...Go.

This is all too familiar to me.

"I love you, with all my heart."

Three days have passed and I am still adjusting to the world that Augustine introduced me to.

"I love you more."

His soft lips, trailing on the back of my shoulders, as we lay there bare on the soft velvet cushion. It makes me shiver while his arms tightly embrace me.

He came from a noble family of the east and later on settled here on our lands where his family resides. And, well, I am just a humble servant who he found at the gardens picking the flowers which was forbidden. I thought he would scold me but he just smiled and asked my name.

That was the time that I first saw him in the flesh, not what the other servants described him as.

He is tall and unusually pale. His eyes are pitch black that matched his long hair that ends on his torso. Augustine is always proper and clean. He appears to always be tidy even in his worst mornings. I can recall he always stayed inside the quarters of his mansion studying the works of the philosophers and pieces of the greats and nobles.

Papa and mama will be mad. I ran away and left with just a note that I left on my bed. My sister will hate me and that made me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

"What is bothering you, my love?"

"The people. I can hear them approaching."

The memory becomes a blur as I remember being pulled to the passage way as we escaped through the forest. I ran and ran far into the woods to find out that I am all alone. He was gone. I tried to run back however flames  destroyed the structure. Little by little turning it into a pile of dust. My cries were muffled by the loud cheers of the people who destroyed a part of me.

I can't witness this anymore. It's too painful.

I swallowed a bag of air and for the first time in a long time, I opened my eyes into the darkness that surrounds me.

__________________________

Present Day

"Dude, I think I just dropped my phone."

Three teenagers were strolling up the forest at a cold, gloomy night. They were equipped with bags and covered in sweaters as they battled the wind that opposed them.

"Screw you, Carl. Get yourself together, man."

"What are we doing here anyway? I do not like this place. It gives me the creeps."

"Control your woman, Jake. You're the one who brought her here." Carl, who was the tallest and held a camera said.

"Don't you dare say that to my face again, you idiot or I'll cut your head off."

"Bree, just shhh, okay?"

"Whatever." She mouthed. "I mean, I know this is your thing, baby and I support you but why in the Montgomery mansion? This place is cursed. A lot of people died in here. Not peacefully."

"If you want to whine, little girl, go to your mommy. She'll let you drink her milk."

"Shut up, Carl!"

"You're disgusting that's why nobody loves you." She said.

"Okay, guys we're seconds away from going live. Now, ready? 1...2...3...go."

"Hey Jakenatics!I t's your boy, Jake and this is my lovely lady Breelicious_105-"

"Hi!"

"And behind the camera, the legend, Carl supreme!"