4

_______________________

epigraph

"a friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."

_______________________

Alexa

The look on David's face after he turned around was priceless. He shook his head before turning off the camera and placing it on the table, then wrapped his arms around me.

"Alexa- I, what?" He stumbled through his words. "How are you here?"

"Well, David, there's something called an airplane that flew me all the way over here, and then Jason picked me up and here we are!" I hugged him back. "But if you'll excuse me, I have some bonding to do with Kristen."

———————
As Kristen and I hung out in the backyard, talking and watching Link, we thought of ways to surprise Liza.

After a few minutes of talking, we decided to talk David into blindfolding her and making her lay down on the floor.

When the time came, I hid in Scotty and Kristen's room. They managed to convince her that everyone else had done it too, when none of them had.

Soon, I got the text saying she was blindfolded, and made my way into the living room. I laid next to Liza, and David told her to remove her blindfold.

"When it's raining, do you think all forests all considered rainforests?" I asked her as she took her blindfold off.

Liza screamed, hugging me close. "I guess? Ask Dom. He's the one who's always high."

We both laughed in unison until Kristen pulled the both of us up and we ran outside to talk.

___

So kind of a short chapter, and I'm sorry I haven't updated since April.
I was busy with graduating high school, and now my dog is sick and will be for we don't know how long.

Also!!!! 1,000 reads!!! Holy fuck!!!
Thank you all for reading this shitty book and I love all of you so much.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!

Happy Reading,
Kaitlyn x