2

_______________________

epigraph

Speak clearly, if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

_______________________

Alexa was confused as to why David Dobrik himself had messaged her. She was just a fan.

She opened the message and smiled, typing a quick hello and thanking him for the shout out. A couple minutes later, her computer dinged, signaling that she had gotten a reply.

"You're welcome! I usually don't do this with fans but everyone is telling me to message you, I think Heath thinks you're cute." Alexa smiled as she read, a rosy blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Well tell him that I think he's cute too." She hit send, then sighed quietly.

Her and David had been communicating back and forth for at least two hours when David suggested that they should text.

After trading numbers, Alexa sent David a text saying that it was her and that she pinky promised that she wouldn't post his number somewhere online.

They spent the rest of the day texting back and forth, and soon Alexa's name was known in the Vlog Squad's houses.

——

wc; 189

Just a little filler for you guys, some exciting stuff happening in the next chapter. It'll most like take place either 6 months or a year later after she and David started talking.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy reading
Kaitlyn x