Learning Her Lesson (Camrenah) (Part 2 of 2)

Start from the beginning

Camila, in the end, had settled for simplicity. A completely sheer black robe that hid absolutely nothing – Camila's hard brown nipples were fully on display, as well as acres of tan skin and a sheer black lace thong that did nothing to hide her wet, shaved pussy. And Camila herself felt a rush of heat sweep over her body as she saw that the officers still had their uniforms on.

Dinah recovered first although it was a bit hard to appear unaffected when she and Lauren both had massive erections between their legs.

"Well, well, well. You clean up nice...for a slut. But you didn't have to bother, you know." Dinah was smirking when she saw Camila's face drop. Did they not like it? Camila was surprised at how upset the idea made her – she felt like she was on the verge of tears. Dinah leaned in close, her lips brushing Camila's ear as she whispered:

"Because the only thing you'll be wearing by the time we're done with you is our cum...all over that sexy body of yours."

Just as Camila was practically creaming herself at the idea of being covered in the officers' cum, Dinah finished off by driving her tongue into Camila's ear. Camila couldn't restrain the loud and obscene moan that fell from her lips. God, she wanted them to fill her up, she needed to taste them, take them all the way down her throat...

"Please! Oh God please!" Camila knew she was going to collapse any second if Dinah kept working that magic tongue in her ear.

Thankfully Lauren stepped up and grabbed her ass, pressing her hard-on against Camila's pussy once more. She seized Camila's mouth with her own and thrust her tongue in roughly.

Camila didn't think she could take much more: Dinah's tongue winding deeper into her ear while Lauren was fucking her mouth with her tongue – her knees finally gave way, and despite Lauren's hands on her ass, groping and squeezing, she sank to her knees on the floor.

This brought her face-to-face with the big, hard bulge in Lauren's pants. Exactly where she wanted to be.

Lauren started unbuckling her belt while Dinah threaded her hand in Camila's hair, tugging a little as she growled:

"I hope you're comfortable you fucking slut, because you're going to be spending a lot of time on your knees tonight - just like the dirty little whore we all know you are."

Camila moaned; her eyes fixed on the thick, hard cock that Lauren had pulled out of her boxers. She could feel herself literally drooling as she saw Lauren's pre-cum leaking out of her dick. God it looked even bigger close-up – she was so close she could smell Lauren's arousal, she could almost taste her...

Camila leaned in closer, stretching her tongue out to get a taste but whined in disappointment when Dinah tugged on her hair and her head jerked back just as she was about to lick the head of Lauren's throbbing dick.

"Uh-uh, I don't think so. You want to suck cock like a slut? You want Officer Jauregui to fuck your face?"

Camila nodded as best as she was able considering Dinah's grip on her hair, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Well then. What do good sluts do when they want to be fucked?" Lauren chimed in, struggling not to just thrust forward and start fucking Camila's open mouth.

"Please..." Camila's voice could only be described as a desperate whine.

"Very good, Camila! When sluts want cock they beg for it!" Lauren praised Camila patronizingly as she slowly pumped her painfully hard cock.