Chapter 2

Duncan's POV

When I woke up I realised Violets head was resting on my shoulder and our hands were entwined. I smiled to myself until I noticed Olivia giving me a knowing look through the wind mirror.

"So it's you and Violet now is it?" She asked.
"Um well yes I mean I think I really like her so why not and she's adorable while she's sleeping..." I trailed off without knowing I said that until Olivia laughed and I instantly turned red. She turned back to the road and I was just there being happy for the first time in ages.

Soon Violet woke up and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

" Oo someone's happy" Violet said cheekily.
"Shush you" I answered back and squeezed her gently.

Not long after the car came to a halt in front of a decent hotel. We went inside and noticed there was only 3 rooms so some had to sleep together! Obviously Klaus and Isadora went off to their room but wait....that meant.....I had to sleep with Violet! I was having a sort of happy panic in my head and before I knew it Violet had dragged me to our room.
"So" she said "Its not gonna be that weird for you is it?"

"No no not at all. In fact I don't really mind it will be nice to have some privacy you know.." I trailed off again but was shortly cut off by Violet who was....kissing me again!
Seriously this girl is amazing.

Me and Violet being ourselves though did not even realise that Klaus and Isadora were just standing in the doorway smiling at us.

We instantly broke apart and blushed deeply....

Hey guys so sorry I don't update but I've been really busy with school. And sorry if this doesn't make sense it's midnight we're I am!😅

Thanks for still reading!
From Maddz😂😜