Five- deep grass

-21:37, the girls hotel room (341), post dinner. Cassie's point of view-

"So what's the deal with you and that Declan lad then Cass?" Molly asks. She stands in the middle of her room, combing through her wet long black hair through post shower.

"What do you mean?" There was nothing really going on with me and Declan, we were just friends.

"I don't know, you guys just seem to be getting on really well, I was wondering y'know, if there was a little spark or something," she sounded optimistic and was probably hoping for me to confess my never ending love for Declan.

"He's just kind to me I guess, I don't think there's anything there," I shrugged my shoulders and avoided eye contact as much as I could because if I made eye contact she'd prize information out of me that I didn't even know about myself.

"Do you think he's cute?" Katie chirped in.

"Oh piss off katie! You know I think he's cute," katie and Molly both laughed at my demise. I shouldn't of said that, HUGE MISTAKE. The rest of the holiday would be based around them both trying to 'get us together' now. "Whatever, I'm going to bed, goodnight girls,"

"Goodnight," they both replied. I climbed into the thin duvet and dreamt sweet summer dreams.

-09:54, the girls hotel room (341), cassie's pov, the hotel balconies door is open, letting in a soft breeze. It's around 25 degrees Celsius already. The air smells like coconut sun cream and vanilla perfume. Molly and Katie are downstairs in the lobby, whilst Cassie is finishing up getting ready for the day. David Bowie's 'Young Americans' album plays quietly in the background.-

I rub in the last amount sun cream onto my legs before slipping on my sandals. I am wearing a black v-neck two piece with small roses printed around it. My hair is in a bun today and my fringe hangs softly on my face. I practically throw a bottle of water, sun cream, a notepad and a pen,my purse and Polaroid camera into my small satchel before heading out the door to meet everyone downstairs.

The lobby is pretty full with the college kids, their group leaders already starting registers. I rush over to Steven and our awaiting group. "Sorry I'm late Steven, I was...on the phone to my mum," I made up the first excuse that am to mind because I couldn't tell him I was watching vine compilations whilst sat on the toilet now could I? he only gives me a smile in response which means I've probably annoyed him and he hadn't seen past my lie. He marked me down as present. "Y'alright lads?" I ask the boys, I hadn't seen them since after we were kicked out of our swimming sesh last night. They all reply in several versions of "yeah, are you," I nodded before our group got lead away by Steven.

That was the beauty of the trip, there was only a small number of people I actually had to talk to. We got into the car again and drove into the city centre. Today, our groups activity was visiting the church of the nativity. The church was in ruins but was still cramped with other tourists just like us. I took photos on my phone of the pretty architecture and took notes of the history notice boards that were on plaques, dotted around the land. No one else was really taking notes or even looking interested with that, so I just put the notepad away and copied everyone else's style. At lunch time, the group went and sat in a field near the church and ate their pre made packed lunch.

The grass in the field was tall, up to my ankles. We found a perfect spot, sheltered by a tall tree and sat down into a circle, before Charlie began to speak. He said,"It's stupid you know," and we all looked at him confused, waiting for him to start speaking again. "Just religion in general,"

"Charlie you can't just say that, people could find it offensive," Dec butted in. "I've told you this time and time again, it's not your choice to say what people believe in,". He got very heated around the subject for he felt passionately about it.