Chapter Three - The Creature

Alison and Nate shook with fear as they heard the footsteps grew closer.  They were cornered and had nowhere to run. Alison and Nate were frozen in fear. All of a sudden, a horrifying creature appeared out of the darkness. It was 7 feet tall with red glowing eyes and 9 inch claws that curled and were sharper than a machete. it had fangs like a vampire and wings like an angel. it had a nasty scar across it's left eye and a halo upon it's head. "Hello.", the creature said in a high voice. "I'm Ades, a Fangel. I saw you arrive and I came to guide you through your journeys on Lupton as I see you are humans from the foreign planet Earth." Nate and Alison sat frozen, their eyes wide. Finally, Alison managed to speak. "W-what's a Fangel?",  she stuttered. "Ah,  A Fangel is a combination between a demon and an angel.",  Ades said in a calm tone. "Come with me.", He said as he held out his hand. Ades lead them to a chamber filled with tons of sophisticated-looking technology. "This is the radar chamber.", He said. "Here, the people of Lupton keep track of space traffic and life on other planets. We prevent inter-galactic disasters such as an asteriod flying out of the gravitational pull of the asteriod belt and smashing into another planet. We have succeeded in keeping all the planets in our galaxy safe from harm for many millenniums.", Ades said with a serious tone. They exited the radar chamber and entered a place that looked like a greenhouse. only, the plants were bizarre looking and it was freezing inside. "This is the energy preservery. Our planet runs on Chemical XY. That is the Chemical that our plants release as they grow. Our plants love the cold so that's why the temperature is so low.", He said. They exited the energy preservery and walked around on the plains of Lupton for a bit. Then, they entered a building that was larger than any of the other buildings on Lupton. Inside, there was something that looked like a porta-potty but it was cylinder shaped and the walls were glass. the floor was a circle made of two layers. The first layer was a complicated looking motherboard the the second was some type of red glass which was protecting the motherboard. "This",  Ades began, "Is the inter-galactic transportation room. step inside of that pod and it can take you to any planet in the galaxy. Every planet has one.", Said Ades. "What about Earth? Earth doesn't have that type of technology.", Said Nate. "Your government has been lying to you for many years for your own safety. If anyone else on Earth knew about the inter-galactic transportation pod they would do anything to get their hands on it. Humans are greedy creatures, My friends.", Ades replied with a concerned look on his face. "I have a question.", Alison said.

"Proceed."

"When do we get to go home?"

"You don't get to go home"