"Just roaming." Nate said.

"Oh." I said. I ignored his presence to the best of my ability as we were closer to reaching my street.

"Phiona wait." Nate softly but aggressively grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"What?" I asked.

"So.. uh did Jacob give you those pills?" Nate asked.

I stood quietly, he knew about this? Before me? I erased that question from my pondering mind and tried to think of something to say. I had to lie.

"Uh.. yeah, why?" I asked.

"Just ya'know wondering because once you take them, they leave a side effect but for some apparent reason you don't have that side effect." Nate explained. 

"Oh, lucky me." I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't laugh so much darling." Nate said, tangling his finger in my curls. I swatted his hand away.

"I'm trying to get home to my siblings, now shoo shoo." I said waving my hand and turned on my heel to start walking again. But, no. I was stopped, again.

He grabbed my arm, roughly standing me in front of him.

"I'm not stupid Phiona, you ain't take them pills." Nate spat in my face.

"Stay the fuck outta my business." I scoffed.

He chuckled. "Too late, sweetie." Nate said taking the pill bottle out if his pocket. My eyes expanded in disbelief that he had gone into our apartment.

"You broke into our apartment?! Nate what the fuck is wrong with you? How dare you son of a bitch!" I exclaimed in his face, beginning to punch at his chest. He only laughed.

I huffed and turned to begin running, but I only ran into another figure. I looked up and instantly began away. I shook my head in fright. I turned to Nate, now wanting his help.

"Nate-" I began to say but was cut off by a napkin to my mouth. I was held against Ramon's chest as I began to kick, I could not do anything. The more I tried to breathe, the more I became lightheaded. Inhaling an intoxicating smell that was so strong.  

My eyes began to flutter. My eyelids opened and closed momentarily trying to see wear I was. I felt so weak, I could barely see. Only shadows surrounded me. Knowing them both were Nate and Ramon. I felt my body slipping down his built body, but he strongly yet roughly stood me back up. His hands wandered my waist as I was slowly slipping out of the world into a darkened destination. With trying to breathe again, I forgot the intoxication was still under my nose and with a strong smell hitting my senses; my eyes shut and everything went black.

•°•

Jacob

I arrived home late in the night. Checking everything out, making sure everyone was safe and sound. After checking on the kids, I went into Phiona and I's room. I looked to see a sight that left me speechless and shocked. My heart rate sped up to a maximum that I couldn't even handle. I ran my fingers through my hair looking at the destruction that was left. What in the fuck happened?

Everything in our room was ruined completely, and the worst part... Phiona had not even made it home. She was supposed to be home by now. I paced the room, trying to think what could have happened. I searched everything and looked to see if the pills were in there rightful position. Gone.

Anger grew inside of me. Phiona was gone and someone broke in and destroyed everything. I knew it wasn't the kids because they never came in here anyway especially if we were gone. I paced the small apartment in search for anything else gone. I knew a few things were gone from our room. Only one person came to my mind. Ramon.

I left the apartment making sure to lock everything. I roamed the streets just afar from the apartment. I searched everywhere. I wasn't that stupid. I searched the ground, finding a bottle. A glass bottle that should've been broken, at that if it was dropped. I read it, only to find out that it was poison.

More thought came into my mind.

Ramon, found Phiona on her walk home from work.

He poisoned her.

But he couldn't do it on his own, someone had to help him and that someone was most definitely Nate.

I will kill them.

•••••••

Hola loves! I hope you enjoyed this chapter... I hope I didn't scare you._. I tend to do that at times. Give me your thoughts please and sorry if it was short at least made it interesting and left you wondering right? Hopefully. :) Thoughts pwease? :3
Comment | Vote | Share | Follow | Fan
Keep the peace, I love you babes. :* ♥
•Paulette xoxo•
(excuse any errors. sorry.)