When He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend

Armin;
Armin wasn't prepared at all, in fact, he was too nervous and wasn't quite sure what to do. He spent the most of the day in the library reading romance books to help get his head around the idea and asked around for some help. He eventually asked Eren, who encouraged him to ask you out on a small adventure in town centre. After a few deep breaths, he plucked up the courage to ask you out to go buy some things.
Upon arriving, he bought you a rose, explaining his feelings toward you with a small blush. It was honestly adorable and you couldn't love him anymore after that.
He still blushes to this day when you bring it up, however he was happy and proud of where it brought him.

Jean;
Of course he was nervous, but being the cocky and quite up his own ass, Jean, he told himself that everything would go fine.
It wasn't /that/ romantic, in fact, you were both on cleaning duty together when he awkwardly broke the silence with a cough. When you spun on your heel, he was already within inches of you. His hands wrapped around your own, a blush spreading across his face.
He spluttered a bit before awkwardly explaining how he felt, of course, he was embarrassed. The action was enough to cause you to smile and after that, Jean wouldn't let go of you; not until Levi caught his ass slacking off for cuddling you.

Eren;
Jaeger had no idea how he was meant to express his feelings to you, he wasn't so good at showing off his loving side much. He'd asked Mikasa what girls normally liked and what they were into and after some advice from her, he paced around his room that following night, mentally going over some words before he faced you.
He met you in training the next day, on where he would finally express his feelings.
You weren't paying much attention however and managed to knock him onto his back before suddenly realising what he was trying to get out.
After countless apologies, you agreed to be his and after that, you spent the remainder of the day making sure he was okay; to which he would angrily shrug off.

Levi;
He was pretty damned straight forward, no romantic words or anything to swoon you off your feet. After all, this was Levi.
He approached you one night while you were just on your way back from The Mess Hall. He concluded down a corridor that you was now his and simply walked away with you being able to answer. Almost like you didn't have much of a choice.
Later that following night, he requested you to his office which you surprisingly had stayed for the rest of the night. In his arms, in his bed. Perfection really, apart from the fact that Levi was a wriggler in his sleep.

Bertholdt;
It took a lot, and I mean a lot of convincing for him to finally ask. The whole boys dorm were practically yelling at him to get a grip of himself and to finally admit his feelings.
Since day one, when you first joined, he was head over heels for you but was never able to get his words out.
He would sweat uncontrollably and slip up, stuttering on his words. You would always comment that it was cute, which only made it worse.
Luckily, you had a free day from training, which gave Bert the opportunity to practice on some other boys before finally meeting face to face with you.
He approached you, blurted out some words and quickly hid his face behind his hands. You were confused until the boys that were behind him mouthed what he was asking, to which you happily agreed.

Reiner;
He was way too proud to ask you, so proud that he practically asked everyone to watch in The Mess Hall while he asked you. He'd laugh about and like to tease you, saying that you were pretty and cute before popping the question.
The room was silent while everyone eagerly awaited for your answer, on which you shyly nodded. Reiner was praised by the boys and all the girls were making sure that you were okay, considering you was bright red.
After that, he just constantly had his arm around your shoulders or waist.
Later on that night, before you all settled for bed, he explained how he truly felt for you. Which only made you more comfortable with your now relationship.

Erwin;
He was smart, and a huge romantic. He knew exactly what to do to make the moment perfect. The Commander awaited for you to chose your regiment before asking the question, however in the mean time you had spoken a lot. To the point where even you had to admit that you were now developing feelings, it seemed somewhat wrong; but your heart throbbed for him.
After joining the regiment, Erwin had requested for you to come to his office. As you entered, there were multiple flowers laid out across his desk. They were beautiful like none other you had ever seen.
He had explained that when he had time outside of the walls and they had cleared the path, he'd pick flowers and to your surprise, specially for you.
He had spoken for a brief while before quickly asking the questions mid sentence; it struck you immediately however with a big grin, you agreed. A perfect moment with the flowers in your arms and you in his.

Mike;
He had asked you after you two had spent the evening together. You'd both ventured out into the town centre after he said that he needed some 'things.'
Throughout the whole walk, he was quite, per usual however he stopped quickly to take a deep sniff from the air. He followed that scent, to which you followed him.
You both ended up at a stall with some fresh food cooking up, which made you incredibly hungry. Without hesitation, Mike insisted that you two sat on which you did.
The food was delicious and as you were just about to thank him, he cut you off by explaining how he felt. He seemed quite monotone, however finished with a smirk.
Things were quite until you gave him a smile, nodding happily. As you were about to say something, he shoved some food into your mouth and insisted to eat some more, on which you did. 

Ew, these writings are so crappy and gross. Sorry about that, but I've done two in one day without being lazy. You know how proud I am?
If you're lucky, I'll give you more shit writings.