Tanmayi : My name is Tanmayi. You can call me Tammu.

A : Mmm. No need of your name here. I want to tell you something. Please concentrate on your performance. You are performing well. Just don't keep any other unwanted stuff in your mind. That's it. Bye.

Abhi left as soon as he completed his speech. She too left from there, without any hard feelings. She thought that what Abhi said was right, she need to concentrate on her performance.

There is no disturbance from her in these three days. The fest became super duper success. HOD congratulated him on stage for this event grand success. Anand asked for a treat and Abhi planned it on Tuesday, he needs to take rest for this two days.

Anand got a call from his home on Sunday evening. Their family is coming to Hyderabad to attend their relative's marriage. They said that they are starting tomorrow morning and by the evening they will be in Hyderabad. They said him to bring Abhi to the function, because they are missing him. Yes, Abhi also missing them, their care and affection and mainly his Anshu. But, he hesitated to meet them in an unknown one's function. Since Anand took charge, Abhi can't deny.

Monday evening they are getting ready for the function. Anand's dad called him and said that they went to a nearby Hotel in the city, they will fresh up there and come to the function hall.

After an hour, Abhi and Anand went to the function hall and searching for them. Abhi is so desperate to see his heroine. They are getting bored and started chitchatting to pass the time.

 They are getting bored and started chitchatting to pass the time

And within minutes Anshu entered into the hall with her parents. Abhi noticed her and mesmerized with her looks.

 Abhi noticed her and mesmerized with her looks

Abhi looked at himself. He felt really lucky to wear the same color shirt matched with her Saree color. She is looking like the human form of Goddess Lakshmi in that beautiful saree.

Abhi and Anand went to them and Abhi wished them. They both blessed Abhi and Anand with smile. Abhi gave side hug to Aunty and Uncle, and smiled at Anshu. Anshu replied with a gorgeous smile causing a mini heart attack to Abhi..😜

They spent the whole time well with all the jokes by Anand and all the counters by Anshu and also all the supporting smiles by their parents.
Anand and Abhi bid good bye to all of them with the emotional hearts.

The very next day evening, they went to the nearby Coffee Shop and ordered Capuccino for them. Abhi decided to clarify that Tanmayi today itself. He informed her to met him there in 15 minutes.

Anand : One doubt ra maccha.

Abhi : Vaddanna aduguthav ga. Adugu.

Anand : Why can't you enjoy your female following? So many guys crave to get attention from girls usually.

Abhi : It's not about the Stupid stuff Anand. I hate someone staring at me like I'm a Television telecasting interesting serials..😤

Anand : Haha! But, you too should not stare at someone like that na.. That someone may feel inconvenience, Right..😉?

Abhi : Ahh.. Yeah.. You are correct. It is a very bad thing to trouble the one you loved. Ehh.. wait.. What are you talking? At whom I'm staring..😯?

Anand : No no, don't worry. I'm just asking.

Abhi : Hmm.. Yes, staring at someone without their concern is not good. I can understand.

Anand : See maccha, looking at someone is not a crime. It may be the affection or love, eyes just love staring at the one you loved. But what is wrong is, taking lot of time to express your feelings. You should clarify to the people stare at you and equally you must confess your love to the people you stare at.

Abhi : Hmm..🙂

Tanmayi entered and reached them.

Tanmayi : Abhi Sir! Anand Sir! Good evening..😊

Abhi : No need to call me like that.

Anand : But you can call me in any way. I will respond..😜

Abhi : Ms. Tanmayi, I called you to clarify something. You should prepare your mind to understand my words.

Tanmayi : Yes sir, ah Abhi.

Abhi : I know, you are interested in me. I can sense that. But I can't ignore this for long because you are taking it too serious on each passing day.

Tanmayi : Mmm..🙃

Abhi : I'm not interested in all these stuff Tanmayi, I don't have any feelings on you. This is final. You should understand this and concentrate on your studies. I can guide you as a senior, that's it. Don't expect anything from me. Please consider your parents happiness when you obey them and don't miss any chance to make them proud.

Tanmayi thought for a while and decided to avoid all these unnecessary feelings and concentrate on studies.

Tanmayi : Thank you for making me understand without hurting me, Abhi.

Abhi : Thanks for understanding me, Tanmayi.

Anand : Dear God, Thank you for giving clarity to this girl and thanks for giving enough courage to my boy to clarify a girl about this stuff..😜

Abhi and Tanmayi laughed at him. Tanmayi bid good bye to them and returned. Abhi and Anand went to hostel with satisfied faces. Abhi's satisfaction is for his achievement and Anand's satisfaction is for Abhi's Pav Bhaji treat on their way to hostel..😂

Pranulove💝