When You're Insecure

Start from the beginning

I instantly pull her in for a passionate kiss. It hurts me to know that she doesn't feel good enough to be with me. She's all I want...all I think about. Even when I write in the studio, almost every damn song I write is inspired by her. "Y/N, you are beautiful. You're more than I deserve. Please don't listen to what those bitches say. You're more than enough for me. I want you and only you. I don't want you to ever feel like you're not enough. You are everything to me, Y/N. I love you.", I said, gazing into her tear-filled eyes. "I love you too, Bruno.", she said as she hugged me.

I pulled away, kissing her gently, pulling her body closer to mine. My lips found their way to her neck as she softly moaned, squirming in my grasp. "Mmm...Bruno.", she moaned as I began sucking on her neck. "That's right...say my name, baby.", I whispered as I began undressing her. I needed to show her just how much I needed her. I never want her to feel less than because she's not. I watched as she began to undress me, biting her lip in anticipation of what was to come. I laid her down on the couch, crawling on top of her, planting kisses all over her beautiful body. "There's no way I could want anyone else. I'm too addicted to you, baby girl.", I said softly as I placed her legs on my shoulder, kissing the inside of her thighs. "Baby, please...", she moaned in agony. I smiled knowing that my teasing was driving her crazy.

Y/N's P.O.V.
Without warning, Bruno began eating me out like it was his last meal. My fingers instantly found their way to his curls, pulling them as he stroked me with his tongue. "Mmmm....shit, Bruno!", I screamed as he went faster, pushing me closer to my release. I bit a pillow, trying to suppress my moans as he tortured me slowly. I suddenly felt a slap against my inner thigh. I looked at Bruno and he held the most lustful gaze I'd ever seen.

"Don't do that. I want to hear every moan, every scream that comes out of that pretty little mouth of yours. Do that again and Daddy will have to punish you. Got it?", he asked as he crawled back on top of me. "Yes, Daddy.", I replied as he slowly entered me, causing both of us to moan. I grabbed onto his back as he stroked me slowly, causing me to moan out in pleasure. He flipped over, making me get on top. "Ride me, baby. Show me that nobody owns this dick but you.", he said with a sly smirk. I laid my hands on his chest as I began to grind my body against his. Bruno always has a way of making me feel like I'm the only important person. He makes me feel appreciated and loved. He makes me feel beautiful. "MMMMM....shit, Y/N! Just like that, baby!", he moaned out. Hearing him moan my name out in pleasure made me want to love him harder. He sat up, grabbing my hips as he guided me the way he wanted. "BRUNO!!!", I screamed as I rolled my hips faster. He gazed up at me, lust burning in those beautiful eyes of his. "I can't let you do all the work, baby girl. It's Daddy's turn.", he said softly as he flipped us over. He slid inside of me as my hands immediately found their way to his back. "Ahhh.....shit, Daddy.", I moaned as he stroked me slowly, burying his face into my neck. "Shit, Y/N..", he moaned as he went faster, driving us to our release. A few thrusts later, I came and he followed shortly after as he collapsed on top of my chest.

I ran my fingers through his wild curls as he planted kisses along my arm. Suddenly, he flipped over, making me lay on top of him as he held me close. I gazed up at him to see him looking down at me. "Y/N, there is no other woman in the world that could make me as happy as you. You are absolutely perfect for me. Don't ever think that you're anything less. I don't care what those hating ass bitches tell you. You are my queen and you are gorgeous. Don't ever forget that. Never be afraid to tell me anything that you're feeling. That's why I'm here. You don't have to fight every battle by yourself.", he said as he kissed me passionately. I felt everything in that one kiss. He was assuring me that I had nothing to worry about whatsoever. "I'm sorry, Bruno. I just didn't wanna sound like a pest. I guess I look at it as you are surrounded by women that look way better than me with also better careers and it scares me. I'm sorry.", I said as I gave him a small smile.

Bruno's P.O.V.
I held her close as she poured out her heart to me. I had no idea she felt this way about herself. "Y/N, you don't have to fight by yourself. You are all I want. You are more than I could ever ask for. Never let anyone tell you differently. Promise me to never think of yourself as less than beautiful and please don't be afraid to share your fears with me.", I said, cupping her face with my hand. "I promise, Bru. Thank you so much.", she said, snuggling into my chest. I grabbed my phone, snapping a picture of us cuddled in bed and another sarcastic selfie of me and I posted to Instagram and Twitter. I also decided it was time for me to gather to hating ass bitches that talked about my queen.

BrunoMars: @Bruno'sBae Are you mad bc I'm not with you? 🤦🏽‍♂️💁🏽‍♂️🤭  No need 2 be bc that'll never happen

BrunoMars: @Bruno'sBae Are you mad bc I'm not with you? 🤦🏽‍♂️💁🏽‍♂️🤭  No need 2 be bc that'll never happen. @BrunzGorilla24K The real question is how she looks better than you and she doesn't even have to try? My baby compliments me in every way possible. You'd know something about that if you had a man 💆🏽‍♂️🤫🤭 @24KAngel The only thing that's a flop is your piss poor photoshopped ass pics that you claim are "natural". The only thing that needs to get dropped is your Instagram name. My real Hooligans are much more creative. To any other so called "fans" that have something to say about someone that truly supports me, you're basically saying you don't support me. Y/N is beautiful, funny and is extremely loyal to me. To my real fans, thank you for always showing love. Love MY Hooligans ❤️

"Brunz, you didn't have to do that. You're gonna lose fans.", she said, laughing as she hugged me. "If they talk about someone who is the core of my happiness, then they never were fans of mine. Nobody is gonna hurt you and I not do anything about it. Nobody talks about my baby.", I said, kissing her. I looked to see my real Hooligans, even the boys were defending Y/N. I held her close as we read the comments together, laughing in the process. "There's that smile I'm looking for.", I said, tickling her. "You're so cheesy!!", she said, laughing. I cuddled her in my arms and we both fell asleep.

Here's another update!!! Sorry for the slow updates. This week has been pure chaotic. I want to acknowledge that another writer wrote the same imagine and we even have the same title. @JenniferDiamond21 please don't think I somehow took your idea because I promise that's not the case. It's just a weird ass coincidence. I hate plagiarism and never want to partake in it. With that being said, I hope you all enjoy the imagine and send those requests!!!!
Hooligan Hugs!! 💜💜💜💜