Chapter 1

Today is my first day at THOTC high school. I actually don't know what to expect. I grab my phone that's sitting on my night table and I sit up on my bed.
From Alesia: I'm so sorry babe come home.
Who is Alesia? Well she is my adoptive mom. She and her husband Jerry only adopted me for publicity. They are business workers who don't care about anyone but themselves. They don't love me. Right when I turned 18 I packed my bags and left without saying goodbye. They say that they are going to change but I don't believe them. I turned 18 2 weeks ago, so I got a house all my myself. How could I have a house you're wondering? Well my birth mom left me a load of money for when I got older so I used it on the house and my education. Even tho I hate school. I don't want to be dumb.

After I turned 18 I took these last 2 weeks of. But now I'm starting my senior year at a new school. It's already half way through the first semester so I don't know what to expect. I don't know if I'm going to make good friends because I'm really picky. And I get pissed of a lot.

I put down my phone and walk over towards my dresser and brush out my loose curly black hair. I don't wear makeup because I don't need to. Apparently I'm very beautiful because people hit on my almost 24/7.

I put on a pair of black ripped jeans and then I throw on my leather jacket. I grab my phone and I head out of my room and out of the house to drive myself to school.
——————————-
15 minutes later
I drive up to a huge brick building. I turn into the schools parking lot and park. I wait in my car for a few minutes before stepping out. I see a few students eyeing me some with bitchy expressions and some with happy expressions. I guess not everyone like new girls. I look down at my phone and I check the time 7:55. My first class starts in 5 minutes. I have history. I look back up from my phone and walk through the big school doors. Right when I get in i head to the office to get my locker number. Locker number 1132.  I walk out of the office and turn down the 12th grade hallway.

There are people fighting, punching and pushing each other, people laughing. I try to dodge as many people as possible to get down the hall but... Someone gets pushed right into.

"Hey watch where you're going jack a**"
I say.
I suddenly look up at the person who didn't reply to my comment. I take a step back to get a better look. It's a boy with dark brown hair and the most prettiest eyes I have ever seen. They are this white ish color. He's tall and muscular.

We star and each other for a few moments analyzing each up and down before I realize everyone in the hall way was staring at us. Everyone fell silent. I think he noticed it too because he's the one who broke the silence.
"Sorry I didn't see you there" he said with a cold tone in his voice. Right after he said it he walked away.

Sorry that the first chapter was shorter! The next ones will be longer! Thanks