"Anna," Ashton says sitting on the side of the road.

   I sit beside him and bury my head in my arms. Although, I want to cry, I can't. Its like there's a barrier guarding the tears from flowing.

   "I don't know what I did wrong," I say.

   "You didn't do a thing. He's an asshole who obviously doesn't deserve a girl like you," Ashton says wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me closer.

   "Why can't more guys be like you, Ash?" I ask looking up st him with watery eyes.

   "What do you mean, love?" he asks pulling my hair to one side.

   "You're sweet and nice. You don't push anyone into anything and you are always there for people. I just don't understand why guys can't be like you, you know?" I say laying my head in his chest.

   "Yeah, I know, Anna," he says and strokes my hair.

   "I want to go home. Can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone," I admit sheepishly.

   "Of course. Let's go," he says and pulls me up.

   The car ride is silent, but isn't awkward by all means. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of the engine. Its peaceful and almost puts me to sleep.

   "We're here, Anna Banana," he says and walks over to my side of the car.

   "Can you take me upstairs?" I ask lifting my arms for him to lift me up.

   Ashton chuckles and unbuckles my seatbelt. I feel his arms envelope my body as he carries me to the house. His muscles are flexed and I can feel them on my back and knees.

   "Long night?" I hear my mom ask.

   "Definitely. No drinking, though," Ashton replies before taking me up to my room.

   He lays me on the bed and covers my body in blankets. I don't feel his presence in the room so my eyes shoot open thinking that he left me.

   "Ash?" I call out.

   He walks out of the bathroom shirtless and only in his boxers. Ashton lays his clothes on the chair beside the door and runs his hands through his curly locks. Honestly, I never knew he was this hot.

   His body is so muscular and shaped. I give him a polite smile. Ashton chuckles and climbs in on the other side. I snuggle into his chest and shut my eyes once more.

   "Night, lovely. Sleep tight," he whispers and kisses my forehead.

    "Oh, so you're just going to sleep with my best friend?" someone shouts waking me up.

    Michael's body is standing beside the bed. His hair is a mess and I can tell he hasn't been to sleep. His body is tense and has clenched fists.

    "I didn't sleep with him," I mumble turning over so I'm not facing him.

    It hurts to see his face. After what he did last night, I don't know if I can forgive him.

    "That's not what it looks like," he spits.

    "I don't honestly care if it is or not, Michael. I didn't sleep with him. I'm fully clothed and he has boxers on."

    "What's going on?" Ashton asks sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

    "I don't know. He thinks we slept with each other or something," I sigh out and cover my head with the pillow.

    "What is your problem?" Michael snaps at me.

     I look up at him and give him a harsh glare.  I swear I would hurt him if I could. God damn, is he that stupid?

    "Maybe my problem is you," I snap back.

    I stand up and point my finger at him. I look at the clock and are that it is a quarter passed eleven. Too early for my likings.

    "What the fuck do you even mean?" he asks running his hands through his colorful hair.

    "You know what I mean, Michael! You fucking cheated on me with some slut at the party!" I shout at him.

    "What?"

    "Don't what me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You cheated."

    "I was so drunk last night, Anna. I don't remember anything from it."

   "Even better, Michael. God damn, you're so stupid. Just leave," I yell.

   Michael doesn't budge. He stands there with his arms crossed and his eyebrow cocked. I want to scream at him and say I hate him, but something stops me. I put my hand on my hip and stare back at him.

   "Go, Michael!" I yell louder.

   He chuckles and walks closer to me. I back up. Michael has this look in his eyes. Like determination.

   "Do you really want me to?" he asks and takes a step closer.

   "Yes! Go," I say and push him.

   Michael is caught off guard. He stumbles back and I immediately feel bad. The look on his face brigs me even more pain. Its a mixture of sadness and a bit of anger.

   "Fine. I will, but just know, I didn't mean to. I was drunk and stupid. If that makes it any better. I don't think it does. Also, I'm sorry."

   I watch him walk out of the room. His steps are now slow and slumped unlike before. He walked with such pride.

   "I'm sorry, Anna," Ashton says bringing me into hug.

   This time there's not barrier guarding my tears. Its like a waterfall. So much pain and sadness built up and its time to let it out. Tears are like a cry for help. Sometimes you need it, we can't always be strong and independent.