The party hall was well decorated and I saw my PA standing at the entrance, talking to the hall manager. Once he saw us, he excused himself and walked to us.

"Welcome sir" he shook hands with us.

"Great work" I appreciated and he smiled thanking me. Just then I saw the girls already arrived. Shweta was looking stunning in her red gown.

With simple makeup and her hair tied in a pony tail, she was the most gorgeous girl in the world and most importantly she's mine

I don't care, I'm going to propose to her today, right in this hall. I can't stand her beauty. Gosh! She's killing me.

I saw her looking at me and I winked at her. She ignored me and walked inside with the girls.

Run all you want sweetheart, but at the end of the day you'll be in my arms.

I smirked at my thought. I adjusted my coat and walked in.

The party started and I invited all the business men around India and some friends of my dad from abroad

The party started and I invited all the business men around India and some friends of my dad from abroad. I met many new people and everyone congratulated me. My PA helped me a lot with their names and I greeted them warmly.

Every now and then my eyes roamed around Shweta who was enjoying the party. Many men approached her and just before I beat the shit out of him, my girl shooved them away. I'm so proud of her. I called Tarun and Avinash to a corner and told them my plan. They instantly agreed and left the party to make arrangements for it.

Suddenly the party mood changed and slow music was played for the couples to dance. I walked to my girl. She looked like she didn't see me but I'm well aware she's doing it purposely.

I cleared my throat and the girls left her though she protested.

"Will my lady please me with the opportunity of dancing with her?" I forwarded my hand and she looked straight into my eyes.

She hesitated but eventually placed her hand and I lead her to the dance floor.

A slow romantic song was played and I held her close to me. We started dancing slowly and moved slowly to the music. She tried to get out of my grip as I tightened my grip.

She gasped as I suddenly pulled her close by encircling her waist. She glared at me and I kissed her cheek close to her lips. In the heat of the moment, she closed her eyes and I smirked at her. She still has the effect cause of me! Gosh! This beauty is killing me.

I kept smirking at her and she opened her eyes as soon as I kissed her other cheek, close to her lips this time too. She narrowed her eyes at me, warning me and I winked at her.

"I miss you sweetheart" I said honestly and her eyes changed for a moment. I could see all the love in the world.

I smiled widely at her and her expression again changed. Only my girl can be smiling one moment, frowning the next minute, glaring next, again smiling and glaring. She's so adorable!

She again struggled to get out but I pressed her more to me. Thank god the lights are dim and no one can notice us.

"Let me go you asshole" she said and I smiled widely hearing her speak to me after so many days.

"I miss your voice baby" I kissed her earlobe, pulling her more close.

I pulled away and she shivered in my arms. This girl can give me all amazing feelings in the world with just a blush of hers.

"You look so darn sexy when you curse me baby" I leaned close and kissed her nose tip.

"Idiot, let me go. You cannot kiss me whenever and wherever you want" she smacked my arm but darling Di you think this will work? Never!

"Come with me, we have a long night baby" I winked at her and her eyes widened. I pulled her out of the party hall and we got inside my Audi.

Can't wait to give her everything she wishes!