7. Multiverses

Multiverse is the concept where people believe that an infinite number of universes exists. 

Fig - Artistic imagination of The Multiverses

Fig - Artistic imagination of The Multiverses. The Bubble Universe. 

Each universe might have different/similar versions. Let's take two friends in our universe might hate each other in the universe 2nd or might be taking the Nobel prize together for their joint research project. Physical laws may vary to some extent from universe to universe. Or the laws of different universes may altogether contradict each other. 

The latest piece of evidence that could favor a multiverse comes from the UK's Royal Astronomical Society. They recently published a study on the so-called 'cold spot'. This is a particularly cool patch of space seen in the radiation produced by the formation of the Universe more than 13 billion years ago.

Cold Spot is a mysterious object in space. According to Professor Tom Shanks of Durham University's prediction,  "Cold Spot was caused by a collision between our universe and another bubble universe. If further, more detailed, analysis ... proves this to be the case then the Cold Spot might be taken as the first evidence for the multiverse."

Fact - A final theory explaining how mankind might detect parallel universes was completed by Stephan Hawking shortly before he died, it has emerged. Colleagues have revealed the renowned theoretical physicist's final academic work was to set out the groundbreaking mathematics needed for a spacecraft to find traces of multiple big bangs. Currently being reviewed by a leading scientific journal, the paper, named A Smooth Exit from Eternal Inflation, may turn out to be Hawking's most important scientific legacy. 

If at all this proves right, he might be alive in some other parallel universe and continuing his research or have already found the secrets of the universe.