20

Jinyoung got up early that morning. Once he brushed his teeth he walked downstairs into the kitchen laid out ingredients and began working on breakfast.

This is not something he normally would do because he is hardly ever home but he could tell Jihye was a tired girl and deserved a sweet breakfast. 5 am finally rolled around and he went upstairs to wake is softly sleeping girlfriend.

"Jihye, baby wake up you have a flight soon." She turned on her side away from Jinyoung and mumbled, "let me sleepppppp." He laughed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You don't want me to have to hit you with pillows right?" Slowly reaching for the pillow over her she caught his wrist. "Don't push it boy." She said not letting go and slowly rising from her slumber.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Because I wanted you to have a nice breakfast with your boyfriend before you had to fly across the freaking world." "Blueberry muffins and yogurt?" She hoped as her mouth watered for food.

"Yep!" He smiled pulling her out of bed and carrying her down the stairs.

"I can hold myself now I think." She says as the reach the bottom of the stairs. Jinyoung laughs and pretends to drop her.

"Hey!" She says laughing, "You think your a real hunk huh?"

"I'm your hunk." He winked. "You are so cheesy this morning, breakfast, carrying me down the stairs. I could barf, but because this is a once in lifetime thing I'll take it." She laughed.

Jinyoung laid out all the plates on the table as Jihye scrolled through Instagram waiting for him to be seated.

Llllll.bum ~
Skinny brat.

Got7.young ~
I freaking hate you, disgusting.

The smile on her face wiped off as she looked at her screen. "How about we put the phone down for a while eh?" Jinyoung said grabbing her phone politely turning it off and putting it on the end of the table.

"I just don't get it, I've barely even posted about us and I'm getting attacked." She sighed playing with her fork. "It will get better, it just takes time."

"How much time Jinyoung? I can't wait any longer. It hurts." She looked at him with her happy eyes slowly drooping and a look a child wears when they lose a favorite toy.

"I don't know. Soon hopefully. I would like to write a letter to them, I want to tell them I'm sorry and I promise to no longer keep secrets from them. I want us to be happy, and others. I love you a lot." He reassured her with a smile and held her hand.

"I don't deserve you."

She planted a small kiss on his nose and giggled.
They continued to eat their breakfast and talk about the things they enjoyed the most.