And If... You go somewhere else ?

Comincia dall'inizio

"You need to chill. Yo, Rich ! Get your baby mama."

"Rich is about to get nobody ! Y'all leave or I'm making you leave." I warned, stepping towards them.

"Oh, Lord." Richard mumbled before to grab my arm and force me to walk away from them to a corner. "This is not the time, and not the place to be doing all that. Stop it."

"Stop it ? It's your fault ! " I pushed his hand off me. "Like why ? Whyyyyyyyy ? Why is she here ? Why is it normal for everybody to see her here ? She shouldn't be here ! "

"You're making a big deal out of nothing. You're just being extra right now."

"EXTRA ? " I screamed, not caring if I was making a big scene or not.

"Grow up, Tinashe." He said, getting me even more upset than I already was. I was so pissed off that tears were coming to my eyes. Why wasn't he on my side ?

"Man, fuck you ! It wasn't enough to disrespect me six years ago, you have to keep doing this, huh ? "

He sighed, "Tinashe, it's RJ's birthday, we don't need to bring all that mess around him."

"Then tell her to leave." I insisted. I wasn't going to cool off until she was out of here.

"Okay, okay, she's leaving." He finally gave in as we went back to them. "Douglas, Fanny, I'm sorry but you both need to leave."

"Really, man ? " He smacked his teeth, "c'mon now ! This shit happened six fucking years ago, get the fuck over it." He told me, with an harsh tone.

"Hey, chill and watch how you're talking to her. Leave, this is the last time I'm saying this."

He looked at us, then shook his head, grabbing Fanny's hand. "Y'all doing the most. I can't believe you're going along with this shit, Richard." And with that said, they left.

"Happy now ? "

"Don't talk to me." I walked away and went back to the table I was sitting at with my mother and sister. Brettany and Stacy had joined and they were talking to Tamicka.

"What was that about ? " Tam asked me.

"Nothing."

"Are you okay ? " Stacy then asked concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. Are y'all having fun ? "

"Chad is here." She answered, rolling her eyes.

"Did you talk ? " She shook her head, "why ? Y'all were organizing your wedding and suddenly he decided to cancel everything, and I don't think it's just because of his mother. You need to know what's going on with him and what's on his mind."

"I'm scared though. What if..." She trailed off, looking in his direction. He was with Richard and Lance and they were having their own conversation, standing next to the basketball hoop shoot game.

"I agree with Tina, you should go talk to him, but now isn't necessary the right time nor place." Brett commented.

I nodded, "true. Send him a message and tell him to meet you up somewhere."

She bit on her bottom lip, still staring at him as she contemplated in her mind. "Okay, y'all right. I'm sending the message right now."

We kept talking as the kids were playing, and soon it was time to sing Happy Birthday and cut the cake.

"Happy birthday to you..."

***

The party was done and it was now the evening. We were at my house, eating our dinner, which was some Burger King. Neither one of us felt like cooking tonight and RJ wanted some fries, so here we were.