Final Battler #4: Replication

Start from the beginning

She starts to roam around wearing a wide-smile in her face. "This world is perfect!" a phrase that rang inside her mind.

As she continue to wander, she deeply felt the magnificent amusement. The tiles floor, the side-table, the walk-in closet and everything she's always been dreaming-of is luring her to touch them.

"Who would expect I will experience this kind of stuff inside the mirror?" she exclaimed while remembering the mirror.

She wonder why the mirror turned into magical, but it is not important anymore. The important is, she can now experience the wealthy life she'd always dreaming of.

Azalea felt excitement on discovering another wonderful and unbelievable things so she go down stairs. The chandelier, the red carpet, the expensive designs, and many foods didn't disappoint her because all these things are placed like what she had dreamed.

But Azalea stops to walk when she realized that all this things are not a totally perfect. She think it would be better if all this things are shinning, shimmering, and sparkled with a twinkling dust.

Surprisingly, her wish was granted when she noticed that all the things, anywhere she see, are turned into a things that are totally shinning, shimmering, and sparkled with a twinkling dust like what she have thought it could be. Then, she realize that she can manipulate and wish everything in this world using her mind alone.

Azalea wish everything that comes from her mind, and she noticed that even the most expensive gown that can make her like a Disney princess is possible to have in this world. The ten layer strawberry cake, the mountain of chocolates, expensive shoes and dresses suddenly appeared in front of Azalea in just a one snap.

She wonder what would be the reaction of her mother if she witnessed this things. "Maybe an epic face, I guess?" said Azalea and chuckled.

To make her mother happy and witnessed this things in front of her, Azalea close her eyes and say, "I wish, my mother will be here in the magical world!"

But after a minute of waiting, she didn't feel the presence of her mother. So she say it again louder "I wish, my mother will be here in the magical world!" but the place remain in silence.

She thought maybe the only way to make a human enter in this world is the portal coming from the mirror. So she decided to go upstairs to see the mirror but she was shocked when she didn't saw the mirror in its right place.

"Where did it go?" she worriedly said. "That mirror is the only way to go home, what will I do now?"

The eyes of Azalea stops into a wide-glass window. She saw the city outside and she witnessed many buildings that almost touches the skies. The high technology is wraphing the city, but she noticed that no more human to see except her.

Azalea decided to go outside. while walking down the street she noticed the place that almost the same as the real world. The basketball court, the market, the buildings, the houses, it is almost the same! But it is just almost because of higher technology here than the real world.

She wondered if the time brings her into the future like she have always wish... But why there isn't human here to talk with? Is it because of her heart saying that she want to be alone? Alone till forever?

Azalea worriedly walk into a branches and slowly sit with a heavy sigh. She wander her eyes around and said. "Yeah, I have all this things but..." she uttered, "without mom and everyone, this still feel so empty. I can't live in this world with myself alone."

Suddenly, something caught her attention. At the edge of her sight, she saw a woman standing, glowing beautifully in bright light bringing her a sweet smile. She felt alive again as the woman walks toward her. She think this woman, that she guess is a fairy that granting all wishes, can help her.

"How are you Azalea?" the woman said.

"Who are you? How did you know my name?" she replied. "I mean, I want to go home to see my mother. Please bring me back to her."

The woman smiled. "This is all your choice, my dear. And this choice tends to give you happiness. Aren't you happy?"

"I want to get out of here! I want to be with my mother. This is all useless without her. If you could only bring her for me, I would rather be happy."

"No, your mother is contented of what she have. She want a simple life that's why I can't bring her in this world, because the only way to easily enter in this world is the desire of the heart."

"I want to live here, but it would much better if my mother is here. I can endure any pain when I'm with her. And if you can't bring her in this world, please bring me to the real world." She begged.

Her tears rapidly fall. The woman wipe the tears coming from the eyes of Azalea and embrace her while whispering something, and all turned into white.

The ticking of her clock make her to wake up. She got up from her bed gasping and catching her breath. She rolled her eyeballs scanning the room, looking for the portal coming from a mirror she had entered last night. But all of things are placed in its order.

Azalea wondered if that was true, and reminiscing how could the mirror turn to a portal of heavenly view. The mirror is behind the corridor of her room. Unaware of her sense, her feet is bringing her closer to the mirror. She touches the mirror as if she had gone crazy for thinking that it is a real portal.

But her eyes widened when abruptly the mirror glows.

"Noooooo!" she shouted and don't know what to do. What if she will be stocked again into that place?

"Azalea?" her mother worriedly asked and go near her. "What happened? Is there something wrong?"

Then Azalea realized that the mirror glows because of the light coming from the open window making her to feels relief.

She hurriedly hugged her mother very tight when it comes near her and said, "I love you, mom."

Her mother was surprised to hear Azalea saying I love you to her because it is often to hear these words coming from the mouth of Azalea. But instead of wondering, her mother give her a sweet smile and hugged her in return.

Story written by: Jaycematic