Chapter 5: Stranges Things

Start from the beginning

"Ah-hehe.. I t-think you're right." Ying finally agrees. Activating Hanna's power, she was about to give a 'little' blow when suddenly they heard a voice.

"Please leave the premises..."

Accidentally breaking the door with full power, the two girls were in tears as Hanna flew and Ying run away in full speed, desperate to escape the unknown voice. At the room where the girls left, a pair of glowing eyes stared at them until it vanish into thin air.

 At the room where the girls left, a pair of glowing eyes stared at them until it vanish into thin air

°°°°°

"D-did you hear that Fang?" whimpered a scared Gopal as he hides his body at Fang's back, the latter couldn't help but face-palm at his partner. "All I hear is you whimpering like big baby." he said which made Gopal glared at him.

"I'm serious Fang. In fact I just heard Hanna and Ying screaming a second ago." he said worried but at the same time horrified as to what had happened on his two best girl friends. "Don't worry about them. Hanna is like the strongest girl and Ying is like the fastest girl you'll ever know." he utters as he opens another set of doors. Currently the two of them were at the right side of the haunted mansion. Checking every doors and rooms they can find, well except for Gopal as he remains on Fang's back for the whole time.

"You instead of acting like a crybaby, help me out and try opening a few doors." he said. "Ochobot?... Hmm..  not in here." he said then close the door.

"How am I suppose to focus on searching Ochobot with this creepy painting all over the wall!" he exclaim. One reason why he's always at his back is because he felt like those people from those paintings felt like they were staring at his very soul. "It's just a painting. And you're exaggerating much." he said.

"If your not going to help me out, I will seriously leave you behind."

"But.. b-but!"

"Ok bye." he said while pretending to turn his back and took a step forward.

"Alright alright."

"I'll open this part of the hall while you open the one's ahead." he instruct while opening another wooden door to his left.

"Ahead... you mean there?" he anxiously pointed at the direction at his front, where he saw nothing but pitch black areas. "... Alone?"

"Yeah what else?"

"But I'm scared!"

"Just think about the well-being of Ochobot. The sooner we find him, the sooner we'll be out of here." Fang encourage, but none of his words seems to spark any signs of courage inside the indian kid. Gopal was hesitating however they are doing this for Ochobot and he can tell that Boboiboy's really worried about him. "Fine ... " he said while slowing stepping towards the dark side. Even his very steps are creating noises which literally bothers him.

Still uneasy, he carefully approach the walls since his eyes couldn't provide him the necessary details about his surroundings so he'll rely on his sense of touch. Creeping his hands on the wall, he glide himself when suddenly he stumble upon something the literally send chills over his spine. "Kyaaaaa!!! Fang help me!" due to the heart pumping scene from earlier, he rush towards Fang, crushing him with his hug.