4 - Meeting PewDiePie For The First Time!

Beginne am Anfang

'I'm getting ready to record, would you like to join in, you're going to be in the video after all!' Felix responded in a cracking, high-pitched, voice. I couldn't stop laughing at this point, my seal-like laughter filling the room and making Felix jump back in his seat, which made me laugh louder. When I finally was able to control myself, Felix stared at me whilst I wiped away my tears from laughing too hard.

'What the hell was that?!'

'I'm sorry,' I said while panting from loss of breath and still grinning from ear to ear. 'I can't control myself when something makes me laugh that hard! I'll; I'll stop soon!' I wheezed out while still chuckling, Felix started laughing lightly then said in his normal voice.

'Do you want to try it? Making your voice deeper is actually a lot of fun and it does help if you're about to make yourself immortal on YouTube.' He said with a smile, I was too easily persuaded over so I tried to make my voice higher and lower, I was having a blast with my Swedish friend; then it hit me once more; I was actually going to be filmed on camera... I was actually going to entertain people... actual living people! I froze up, my ability to speak and move just dissappeared, along with my personality. I couldn't perform again! It had been so long! The last time was such a disaster! I could see Felix in the corner of my eye panicking over me and calling out my name to get my attention and I wanted to help him by moving; really I did; but I couldn't function, all I could do was stare blankly at the constant Twits flooding in every ten seconds, all I could hear was the faint sound of Felix muffling out my name and the constant *Bloop! Bloop!* *Ping! Ping!* of the social media, all I could do was try to focus in all my attention on breathing so I didn't forget and die.

In...

Out...

In...

Out...

'JENNY!' Felix's scream in the left side of my face snapped me into reality once more, my mini panic attack subsiding. I blinked once.

Twice.

My breathing seemed easier and I found myself able to move again. I turned to Felix, a smile starting to flicker on my face, life slowly coming back into my eyes.

'Sorry about that; the last I did something like this; it, ah, didn't turn out so well...' Concern spread over my good friend's face.

'How bad? Do you want to talk about it?' He asked softly, understanding how fragile my mind was after the slight trauma of a panic attack ambushed it. I shook my head gently, the last thing I needed was a serious migrane!

'Not really if that's okay; enough of it's on the internet as it is!' Felix nodded and I respected him for it. Other people I'd met would either force me to give them the key words to search or would make me watch the video with them. Once again; Felix just; understood. He put his hand on my shoulder and let me be in my own world so that I calmed down better.

It only took a few minutes for Felix to let me decide to be in front of the camera or not, I didn't want to dissapoint him so I chose to be filmed for the first time in a long time. The camera had been rolling for 10 minutes until we actually started the video officially so I would become used to being filmed. Then all I heard was Felix counting down from three.

'Three... two... one;' then he laughed maniacally, making me jump slightly and started waving at the camcorder that he'd moved to in front of us as we were now sitting on his luxurious couch. 'H-h-how's it goin' Bros? My name is,' and then Felix made a loud sqwarking noise. 'And welcome tooooo;' Then he moved into a postition which found him on his back, grabbing his toes, and his head poking through the gap between his legs and then in a high-pitched voice he sang. 'Fridays with PewDiePiiiiiieeeee!' So that was who PewDiePie was, he was a character Felix made for comedic purposes, I only came to this conclusion because this PewDiePie person was too different from the Felix I'd grown to know and love. This person in front of me was too eccentric, too wild, too in-your-face, too loud, too annoying, too screamy to be my Felix! He was scaring me about how loud he had become; the only thing that remained Felix-esque was his goofy-ness. Other than that he was too out-of-himself to exist, I shouldn't have been worried about being on camera; I should have been worried about how Felix would turn into a whole different person to entertain a few people watching him on some computer or laptop screen!