12.

"Anthony I'm not kissing you... again"

"But it's the rules. You have to baby" he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. His face is so close to mine that our foreheads are basically touching. I can feel his warm breath on my neck and it makes me nervous to be so close to him.

"It's not happening" I push him off me and keep going towards my room.

"Don't be so boring Em, I just wanna have a little fun"

I ignore him and finish the slice of pizza before getting changed with my back facing him, into a oversized tshirt, not bothering with shorts and get into my bed. He stands at my doorway watching me the whole time.

"You can leave now" I say "and take those blankets for you, Chance and Jake" I point to a pile of blankets on my dresser.

He sighs and grabs the pile then leaves. I get comfy and go on my phone for a while until Anthony walks back into my room.

"I already told you I'm not kissing you"

"You only have two couches and Jake and Chance took them so looks like I'm stuck with you" he smirks. "Unless you want me to sleep in your moms bed"

"No just get in. I would sleep in my moms bed but I really can't be bothered moving right now"

"Cool" he takes his clothes off, leaving him in just his boxers then gets in.

"Do you really have to sleep naked?"

"Yeah or I'll get too hot"

"Whatever" I turn over so I'm facing the wall.

"Em?" Anthony says after 5 minutes.

"What Anthony"

"Do you think Jakes hot?"

"Why?" I turn over to face him.

"Just wondering. You two were kind of flirting earlier"

"No we weren't" I laugh "and why do you care anyway"

"Just cause"

We go silent for another few minutes until he speaks up again.

"What about Chance? He seems to like you"

"Chance likes anything with boobs"

"And he wanted to kiss you"

"Well so did you" 

"I still do. And it's different with us"

"How?"

"Well... you know... there's the whole bet thing and we live next door to each other and I have a cru-" he stops himself.

"You have a what?" I say starting to laugh.

"Nothing" he says turning red. "I'm going to sleep now" he turns over.

"Alright night Anthony" I turn off my lamp.

"Night Em"

-
A/N comment ideasss