New Kid

BaekHyun's POV

New friends, New school and even new personality, "Cheer Up Baek it's just School. So where your spirit?" Kaiden said, "I have no spirit when I go to the school." I said and made Kaiden surprised, "Come on Baek! You'll meet people outside the world and have a boyfriend." I turned to him, "What?" I asked, "Nevermind...nothing..." He replied softly with a scared voice.

"BaekHyun come down!" I heard the manager yell, I groaned and got out the door, "HAVE A FUN DAY BAEKHYUN!!!" I heard Kaiden yell, I rolled my eyes and went to the manager. "So G.O will drop you off and pick you up everyday since you know Fans might know." I nodded. "Now go on, G.O is waiting for you." I smiled at the manager and left the house.

I walked to the entrance to see G.O next to the car.

O next to the car

"HEY G.O!!!" I yelled and ran towards him, "Hey Baek! Now are you sure your going to be alright at the school?" I sigh, "I don't know depends." He nodded and got in the driver's seat, "Get in." I walked to the other side and got in.

13 Minutes Later

"Here we are, BaekHyun." Me and GO looked at my side to see the school, "You're going to be alright, Baek." I looked at him, "I don't think I am like I think there's going to be players." He had a shock face, "Baek, Why would there be players? This looks like a normal school." He said and pointed out the window. I looked out the window, "I don't ever think this is a normal school." He sighed deeply, "I'll transfer and be your childhood best friend." I looked at him with the 'What The Fuck' face. "What? I can if you want to." I rolled my eyes and opened the door, "Baek," I ignored him and closed the door loud grabbing two boys attention. GO started to drive away, I looked at the car that was driving away. The two boys that I grabbed their attention by came over to me, "Your a new student, Right?" I looked at the guy, "Yes." I said quietly, "You don't need to be shy. I'm Do Kyungsoo." The guy named Kyungsoo smiled at me.

"I'm Luhan." The guy on the left said, "I'm Byun BaekHyun." I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Come, we'll show you the principal's office." We walked into the school and everyone looked at me and started to whisper, "Do you guys know KPOP?" I whispered to them, they nodded. "Only BTS and TWICE. That's all the school knows." I had a surprised face, "The whole school only knows BTS and TWICE?" I asked, "Pretty much so.. we don't know all the kpop groups since we're not that big of a fan of Kpop." Kyungsoo said and I nodded. Phew! It's fine if they didn't know EXO. We made it to the principal's office, "Go in he's not scary." I nodded and went inside the principal's office, "Hello there EXO BaekHyun." He said, "Hello Mr.Seo." he gave me the classes, "Don't let anyone know your secret." I nodded and left.

ChanYeol's POV
"Hey there Chan!" Sehun said and sat next to me with Kai. "Hey guys, how are you?" I asked, "We're fine. Hey did you see Luhan with the new kid?" Sehun asked us, "There's a new kid?!" I said in shock. "Yeah, Kyungsoo and Luhan were with." I rolled my eyes, "Can we please stop talking about your guys crush! Gosh!" Kai and Sehun blushed, "Tell me about this new kid." I said, "Woah! Chanyeol is he your target now?" Kai asked. I rolled my eyes, "Just tell me." I said annoyed. "His name is Byun BaekHyun and he just transferred from the richest school in seoul." My eyes widen, "Richest School?" I repeat what Sehun said.

They nodded, "He's a nerd and how did he became so RICH!" Kai said. We heard the bell and the boys got into they're original seats with Luhan and Kyungsoo. The students got into they're seats, The teacher came in and started the lessons. Few minutes later, we heard the door opened revealing the new kid. All of us had our attention on him.

Had a nice day hanging out with Shirogay56(Tristan) and a few other people. But this my new story about BaekYeol! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! ME FAV SHIP! Follow these wonderful people.

Slightlyscaryzebra
Queen_BXBShipper
svt_minghao
jisoos_krist
baekhyun_is_bae_
-wooziass
potato_lifeu
-Swaggalicious-
simplyoonmin
SuJaee
HobiTheHoe
SVTftNCT
Sinwithnana123
Shirogay56(Tristan)