CHAPTER 12: RECOVER

Start from the beginning

"I'm such an idiot" Y/N exclaimed while shoving her face to the water.

After a while...Y/N Walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around her body.

She walked towards her wardrobe and pulled out a white t-shirts and black shorts.

She dry her hair up with the towel.

After wiping the towel on her hair,she took out her hair dryer to perfectly dry it

After doing so,Y/N grabbed her phone to check the time. It was already 11:35 am and she decided to text all might that she we'll eat outside in a nearby restaurant.
_______________________________________________________________________

Y/N🌸: I'm going to eat outside, I won't be home,so you can go eat somewhere else.

All right then,I guess I'll be eating here!be careful ok!😀:DAD MIGHT

Y/N🌸: I'll be fine, thanks for your concern!!! Bye bye 😘

See yah!too👍😀😘:DAD MIGHT

After texting all might she Y/N pulled out her royal blue jacket and wore her white shoes.

She took her phone and wallet with her and head out. Y/N took the train to get to the mall.

It took her a few minutes but now she arrived at the mall, she entered inside a popular restaurant and took a sit near the transparent glass window.

Y/N can easily see the people outside the restaurant. The Waiter walked towards Y/N's table and ask her on what's her order.

She picked scan through the MENU and she found her (favorite food).
She ordered it, and the Waiter listed it and told Y/N to wait for a couple of minutes.

Y/N felt kinda bored,so she grabbed her phone and played some games.

After a while,the Waiter came with her (favorite food) in his hands with some drinks.

The Waiter placed Y/N' (favorite food) and drinks on her table and left.

Y/N tasted the food and it was super delicious,just as she expects.