Chapter Ten

She was terrified as she walked to the private thrown room of the king, terrified of the Queen (Which is soon to be Anne)

She was terrified as she walked to the private thrown room of the king, terrified of the Queen (Which is soon to be Anne). She knew she should not have slapped the king and now she will pay the price- with her head. Her hand knocked gently on the door, "Enter." she heard the king call, her hand wrapped around the door handle and she pushed the doors open. To see The King on his thrown, with a dashing smirk, and the Lady Bolyn stood by the door. Kat knew that Anne had only just entered- so maybe she had a chance at life. "Yesterday i recieved word from the Pope, he granted my divorce under two conditions." He spoke, confusing both women as to why the Lady Katarina was here. "The first is that my daughter Mary will remain in the line of succession after my children with my new wife." He spoke, Anne smirked she was finally going to become queen and could tell the King she was pregnant with his son. She did not like that Mary was still in the line of succession, but she was sure after a while that would change or she could order Mary's death. "And finally they have forbid me from marrying Mistress Bolyn." Both Anne and Katarina gasped, suprised that Henry even entertained the thought. "So Anne, unfortunatly we will not wed." He spoke with no emotion at all, it scared the two girls immensly.

"My beloved Henry." Anne whispered as she crouched down at his side taking his hand in her own. "I beseech you to say no, as i am with child." She smiled at him, both Henry's and Kat's heart stopped.

"Congratulations Your Majesty." Kat spoke, keeping her voice steedy but Henry could see the break in her face. He saw what he needed to know that she loves him.

"Anne, i cannot marry you- even with our child- the promise i have made to the Pope is final. If your child is a boy, i shall recognise him- if not-" Henry was cut off by Anne screaming in rage and rushing out of the room pushing Kat down as she did. Henry jumped to his feet, rushing to help Kat up. She was pulled up into his chest, faces close and both breathing heavily due to the fast movements and their closeness. With his spare hand he began caressing her face gently. Bringing her closer to him ever-so-slightly and bringing his rough lips to her soft ones. A soft moan escaped her, turning Henry on throughly.

"No, Henry we mustn't it is an act against my Queen." She said pushing him a when he began to kiss down her neck, igniting feels she had never felt before.

"Your Queen is no longer my wife." he spat. A look of anger in his eyes. "I want you to be my wife." He says with a look of love in his eyes. But it disappaered to confusion when she laughed bitterly at him removing herself from his loving embrace.

"To become your wife will put my head on the line." She laughed bitterly, giving him a look of distaste. "Your wandering eye would be the death of me, or the birth of a daughter. I will not marry you, Harry, for i will not allow my heart to be broken for you." She spoke with tears falling down her face. Falling to the top of her bossom.

"I shall not give up on you, For i Henry Tudor. The king of wales and England, am in love with you." He said placing a finger under her chin.

"No, no no." She cried removing herself from Henry's sight and leaving to her families qaurters, in tears.