How it started.

*Demi's P.O.V*

It was the last u.s stop of my tour and i could not be more excited. Things with Kehlani had been getting more heated, just based on the things that she does. She would come into my dressing room being all flirtatious, and grabbing me on my waist or whatever. "I'm going to be watching you in the crowd." said Kehlani, giving me a smirk. "Ok i hope i see you out there." i said hoping to see her. 

I got on stage and looked to see if i could find kehlani's face. I did not see her so i thought she had left. I was on the bed prop on my stage singing lonely. when the little wayne part started to rap i started the dance routine.  All of a sudden i felt arms on my shoulders. It was Kehlani. She turned me over and kissed my lips out of nowhere. it was almost my part to start singing again, so i fliped her over and got on top of her. forgetting about the audience i staddeled Kehlani and started to grind. Kehlani had her hands on my thighs rubbing them up and down. the song was done and i remberd that the crowd was there. we hugged and ran off of the stage.

I was in my dressing room and heard a knock on the dressing room door. "How is it," i said waiting for an answer. "its Keh," said kehlani . "come in in," i said waiting for her to enter. she walking in looking sorta semxy, in her work out clothes. "so keh," i said look at her as she sat on my couch. "i wanted to know why you did what you did on stage," i said looking oh so curious. "I did what i did because i want you to be mine," she said to me with a blank and serious stare. " all you had to do was ask," i said while pushing her on to the couch. we started to kiss and it felt great. "Leaving in 5," said phil, my manger as he knocked on the door. "ok we will be out," i said. "Can we finish this later," said lani, with a smirk on her face.