Nightmare

Your POV
The guys and I were talking about random stuff. "The humans are pathetic." I said making the others nod. "I just killed someone without even trying." Jeff said twirling his knife. "Hey Jeff, give me your knife for a second." I said. He nodded and handed it to me. I stood up, throwing the knife in the air and teleporting away. The knife was falling, ready to stab a sleeping Ben. The others watched worriedly at what I was planning to do. Just before it could hurt him, I appeared with a bag and caught it. The others looked at me questioningly but I smirked. I threw the bag at EJ making him tilt his head. He opened the bag to see about ten kidneys. "Wow Shadow, thanks" he said. "No prob" I said sitting back down. "So why did you do that with the knife?" Jeff asked. "I was timing myself. See if I could get kidneys before it hit Ben, I was fast. And I still am" I said, throwing the knife back to Jeff who caught it. "Well I'm gonna go to bed" I said making everyone nod. We said our goodbyes and climbed up the stairs, everyone dispersing to their rooms and closing the door. I settled in my bed and sighed. I looked at the picture of my mother and breathed out. "I will see you one day" I whispered and closed my eyes.
In your dream
I opened my eyes to see a plain field. I stood up and scanned around. 'How did I get here?' I thought walking around. I stopped, sensing someone. I summoned my sword and spun around only to see nothing. I felt something kick me from behind making me fall to the ground. You turned around to see a Shadowy figure with glowing red eyes. "Who are you?" I asked the figure. It laughed deeply before looking at me. "Daughter" it said making my eyes widened. "Father?" I asked unsure. "You were foolish to join my enemy. You will pay for your betrayal" he growled, slashing at me with his claws. I groaned and tried to fight back but he just kicked me into a tree. I was weak and he picked me up by my shirt. "I will meet you" he said before hitting me with full force.
End of dream
I panted, sitting up suddenly. I felt something inside me before I run out of bed and to my mirror. I looked at my reflection to see there were black marks on my arms, and on my face leading to my black eyes. I blinked and looked again to see it cleared. "Father" I said as my eyes flashed black again. "I have to keep this from the others." I said before a sharp pain hit me. My eyes became black and my teeth became razor, the marks appearing again. "You can't stop me daughter" my father said in my head. "You will destroy them all" he said making me smirk. "Yes, father" I said before I returned to normal. I looked in the mirror, Zalgo's symbol in my right eye. "I will kill them all" I whispered as my eyes flashed black and I smirked.