1

I let out a long and depressing sigh as I lay on my dirty ass bed while "Youth" by Troye Sivan played on my phone.I couldn't really understand English or speak it well but I still really liked the song...

Oh well, my apologies I never introduced myself.My name is Moon Song Ri I'm 15 and I was born In Seoul, South Korea my parents died In a plane crash and I was sent straight here to Seoul Orphanage.It's not like I like this shitty ass place abuse is fun (Not).But It's mostly fun because I sass the other kids and the orphanage owner...

(Back to the story)

I sighed again after my Troye Sivan playlist was over so I just sat up and brushed my hair then got changed into something a bit more presentable to go out in the orphanage.

I tied my flowing black hair Into a braid and put on light makeup and then traveled downstairs to go dance outside for a while.The orphanage owner and the other kids really hate the kpop music I listen too so the evil bitch makes me go outside In the cold or the heat.

I go down to a bench beside the orphanage door and set my phone, speaker, and water bottle (I sat my hat in front of me so I could get some cash) as I turn on my favorite song which Is Jealousy by Monsta X and finally start dancing the routine which took me awhile to learn.Come on you have to agree they have some hard ass choreography.

(1 Hour Later)

After dancing to Jealousy and a few other songs I picked up my things and took the cash from my hat and placed It in my pocket.As I was about to go Inside for the Adoption hour I heard some clapping behind me.I jumped slightly a bit shocked at the noise I turned around and gasped slightly freezing in my spot.

Shownu and Jooheon of Monsta X where standing right in front