Lily caught our attention by opening her mouth like she's saying something, as if we can even hear it! Cause she's always whispering. Arrgh!

"What are you saying Lily?" Beca asked trying to appreciate Lily's hardwork on making us hear her.

Lily closed her eyes and breath heavily, opened her mouth again BUT STILL we can't hear it.

"Eehhh? Nevermind" Stacie cutting that awkwardness

"Forget it guys! Please." Thanks for being on my side Mitchell

That worked! They all continue what they're doing earlier as I run to our room like nothing happened.

Bella's POV

I went to the bathroom wearing only my dark blue robe while holding my "things that I use for taking a bath" stuffs.

"Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together
I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better"

I sang as I noticed that i'm the only one in the bathroom and it feels like freedom.

Opening a blurry transparent glass door at the end of the bathroom, I took off my robe and hung it in the glass door so when a student comes in, they'll know that i'm here.

There is a thick gray plastic curtain after the glass door so I opened it. I think i'm safe.

I put my stuffs over a rectangular rack that has hooks and was nailed on the wall, I honestly don't know exactly what to call it.

I continue singing and opened the shower.

This is amazing, the warm water made me calm as it flows in my body.

"It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're worth it
'Cause after all this time
I'm still int..."

"YOU CAN SING!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I screamed the hell out to them as I pull close the curtain.

It's the a cappella girls that was trying to recruit me to their a cappella group earlier

can't they see i'm naked? And they're both naked too? we're all naked?!

They opened the curtain again and didn't even bother to cover their body. They both stood in front of me, Naked!

I pulled myself together trying to atleast cover myself if they don't want to cover themselves. I faced my body to the wall and tried to talk to them over my shoulder.

"Didn't you hear me? Get out of here! Can't you see i'm naked?" I said sounded really annoyed cause I am.

"I can feel you!" The small girl said "She also did this to me last year"

"What? Do you always do this!?" I exclaimed

"Nope, just, Sometimes" the ginger head said "That is so small I can even hold it in one hand" That is weird.

and offensive.

"Damn! Would you cover yourselves please?" It's really awkward

"Nope, we're pretty confident, 'bout being hot" They looked at each other biting their lips.

"I don't care! Just leave! Are you drunk?!" I said

"You're singing Still into you right? I love that song!" The small girl said "will you sing it for us?"

"What? nooo!" This sucks! Arghh!

"We're not gonna leave 'til you sing" The small girl said

"Are you fvcking serious?" This should not happen.

They just rolled their eyes like saying, Their way or no way.

I guess I have no choice. I gotta do it. I slightly faced my body to them but still trying to cover it.

"I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you"

I started to sing and they smiled.

"And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you"

They started to sing too. We pretty made a great harmony. I guess a cappella is not that bad.

We stop singing and I gave them a smile.

We just stare at each other for a sec and it's weird.

"Oh" the ginger head hand me my towel and I quickly cover myself.

I looked at both of them like saying 'cover your bodies please?' and they look at each other again

"Nope, we're still confident." The ginger head almost whispered shrugging her shoulders

"Are you like, showering together?" I mean? There's nothing wrong with that, i'm just curious

Their eyes widened and I think they both realized something that made them feel shocked. I'm in shock too, honestly.

"Uhm" The small girl tried to answer "Oh fvck!" The ginger head hissed.

I laughed as they both raced quickly out of the shower looking like they don't know what to do

"See you on the Auditions!" They shouted as they both cover themselves and went out of the bathroom.

After they leave, I closed and locked the door just to make sure that won't happen again.

I quickly did everything I need to do, wore my robe and head back to my dorm.

I opened the door and saw Tiffany is already here with some of her friends I think.

"Hey Bella!" Tiffany greeted me, I just gave her a smile.

I quickly get my pjs and head to our walk in closet to wear it. After I wore it, I jump to my bed and put my headphones on, music makes me calm.

What happened today is weird but really fun. I think i'll give a cappella a chance.

That was my last thought before I fell into a deep sleep.

It's too much for a first day in college, i'm so tired. Ugh