last shot

Maheshwari family went from there but they weren't repenting on their deeds because as per them they can only ask Sorry and It's Swara and Sanskar problem that they are not forgiving them but the most affected one was Amanat ... She was crying because she was excited to spend time with Aayush but she is unaware that what the hell deeds her family has done with Swasan... They made her stop crying and went back Kolkata..

Swasan home..

Aayush was crying because Sanskar scolded him ... It was the first time that Sanskar scolded him , sometimes Swara scolded him but only for studies but then also Sanskar used to support him... Aayush had kept his head in Dida's lap and was continuously crying... Dida many times tried to console him but he was still sobbing and being tired he slept ...

Swara and Sanskar came in and their heart squeezed seeing Aayush like that..  Tear marks were there on his cheek...

Because of those people.. I shouted on my champ !! Sanskar said in anger and banged his hand on dining table and went to room in anger..

Dida and Swara sighed seeing his anger...

Don't know why these people came back .... Whenever we feel that we are happy they come and try to do something!! Dida said seeing her family sad..

It's OK dida... This time we won't get affected... You take care of Aayush for sometime please when Sanskar will calm down I will take him !!! Swara said..

You go and pacify him I m with Aayush !! Dida said...

Swara nodded and went to their room and there he was sitting and crying... She moved to him and put her hand on his shoulder ... He turned and started crying hugging her by waist.. She started rubbing his back ...

Shh.. It's okay... Why are you crying so much??.... They went... We had promised ourselves that we won't get affected by them then what happened now ??...  Swara said

Why us Swara ??.. You know that they are not even regretting for what they did to us ?? Today also they only came to claim Aayush and by shouting in Aayush I proved that I couldn't become a good father to him.   Neither I could become a good husband nor a good father!!.. He said crying bitterly..

Swara broke the hug forcefully and wiped his tears...

You are a very good husband and father Sanskar... Every parent scold their child on mistakes and don't you dare to cry just because of them... They don't matter to us right!!... Swara asked..

Sanskar nodded...

Then ... What problem is ?? And about Aayush.. You are his dadda.. You should know how to make him up... Come-on now get up ... Wash your face and stop being a cry baby!!. Swara said kissing his forehead..

I m not a cry baby Swara!!.. Sanskar said faking anger on which Swara giggled...

Now I m going to wake up Aayush ... You go and make chocolate cake for Aayush and he will get happy!!.. Swara said...

Sanskar stood up and pressed his lips on her forehead..

Thank you Swara

For what... Swara asked..

For everything.. For being so patient with me, for taking care of me like a child.. For forgiving my mistakes.. For making this place a home worth living... Thank you and I love you!!... Sanskar said and Swara started smiling.. These three words still send butterflies in her stomach..

I love you too .. Now go Swara said..

After 1 hr.

Swara went to Aayush and Dida went from there as she had some work..

Aayush beta get up !! Swara said caressing his head..

Aayush opened his eyes lazily and sat on bed and started rubbing his eyes.. After sometime he again reminded all the things.. He sat on Swara lap and hugged her by neck. ....

Mumma ... Is dadda still angry ??.. Aayush said..

No baby ... Dadda is not angry.. He was angry at that time so he shouted on you... You aren't angry on dadda as he shouted on you?? Swara asked..

No mumma ....I m not angry on dadda ... How can I be??.. You know my dadda is best.. He does so many things for me and I didn't listen to dadda that time so he shouted.. It was my mistake only.. I will ask sorry from dadda!!! Aayush said...

Swara smiled on seeing his maturity I such a small age and there Sanskar was standing with tears in his eyes as he listened Aayush...

Champ!! Sanskar said..

Aayush saw him ... He moved down from Swara lap and ran to Sanskar and hugged him by his legs..

I m so sorry dadda.. Now I will always listen to you but please don't get angry!! Aayush said..

Sanskar bend on his knees..

No champ... I should be sorry I scolded you ...I m sorry champ..I will never shout on you... Sanskar said and hugged him..

Aww.. You left me!! Swara said..

No mumma come!! Aayush said..

Soon trio shared a hug and Dida captured that candid moment as she came back...

Then they cut the cake which Sanskar made and screen freezes on their happy faces...

The end