Shot 3

#swasan_ki_duniya
#episode_3
**************************
Aayush went from there...and Swara started arranging bed...

Swara- pta nhi..kha se sikhta hai ye sb...

Sanskar- waise Swara..

Swara- haa Sanskar bolo..

Sanskar- Aayush isn't wrong... He needs a brother or sister... what say..

(he pulled her and she fell on his chest)..

Swara- Sanskar tum bhi Na..( hit him playfully on his hand)...have some shame...

Sanskar- are..what shame...I m doing romance with my wife...what's wrong in that...( holding her through waist and her hands are on his shoulders )..

Swara- Sanskar chhodo mjhe..( tries to come out of his grip)..

Sanskar- How can I leave you so easily Mrs.maheshwari... what will Aayush think that his dadda can't fulfill his small wish..

Swara- Sanskar...

Sanskar- Swaraaaaa...

Swara- to tum nhi maanoge...

Sanskar- ( something strikes his mind and he let her go and smiles in his mind..)okk...u can go..

Swara- ( in her mind) what happened to him?? he is letting me go so easily.. is he fine...she was about to call him..but she saw him that he has left to washroom...

Sanskar came out from washroom.. in changed clothes..in a blue t-shirt and
white trousers...he came out...and fully ignored her....

Swara- Sanskar what happened to u...

sanskar- nothing...

He took his laptop and sat on couch and started doing his work...

(guys imagine the room same as in serial in mm...)..

Swara ( Sat beside him)- Sanskar pls see towards me..what has happened to you..

Sanskar- nothing has happened swara .u go and sleep..I have to do
some work..( ignoring her and smiling in his mind)..

Swara- sanskar pls don't ignore me..I only have you..I can't tolerate ur silence..pls don't stay like this..u can do whatever u want I will not stop u..( tears made their way from her eyes)..

Sanskar- ( saw her crying).. hey hey Swara.. don't cry( cups her face).. I was just teasing you..I didn't meant to make u cry...( hugs her) ..shh...don't cry..

Swara- ( pulled out from hug).. u were teasing me..haa..u don't have shame..I was tensed that u aren't talking to me and u were doing acting..( started to beat him )..

Sanskar- ( caught her hands and pulled her towards himself).. hey Mrs maheshwari.. this isn't fair..u said I can do whatever I want and now u aren't keeping ur promise...

Swara- so who have stopped u Mr.maheshwari..

Sanskar leaned towards her lips and
swara closed her eyes giving him a positive response and soon their lips met...Sanskar pushed Swara in bed and leaned over him...soon both get intimated and slept in each other's embrace..
_______________________________

Next morning... Sun rays made their ways through window and felt on swara's face and her sleep got disturbed by the Sunrays..and she woke up and found his life his
sanskar beside him..she woke up and wore her clothes...

Swara- Sanskar wake up..u will get late...

Sanskar- ( covers his face with blanket more) Swara pls..yr.. let me sleep..

Swara- Sanskar wake up..otherwise u know Na Aayush will get angry because he is going for his school trip and if you will not go to see him off..then he will not talk to u...

Sanskar- ( sits on bed with jerk after listening this) ya Swara..thank God u
saved me..( he got up from bed and started moving to bathroom).. thank-you swara.. ( he kissed her cheek and ran away to bathroom)..

Swara- pagal..

Sanskar- ( from bathroom).. I listened it and I know u love this pagal too..

Swara- sanskar stop ur flirting.. and get ready.. I m going to see aayush..
____________________________________
Swara went down to see aayush and dida...

Swara- morning dida..

Aayush- morning mumma..

Swara- morning mera bacha.

Dida- morning Shoru.. Where is sanskar??..

Aayush- yes mumma..where is dadda..I will not go to trip..if he will not come to see off me..

Sanskar came from behind..

Sanskar- how could this happen..( comes and lift aayush in his arms)..
champ I will come for sure.. bt champ..how will I stay without u for two days.. I will miss u so much..

Aayush- ( hugs him).. I will miss u too dadda..

Swara- if u both are done with ur dadda and champ giri..then we should go.. otherwise u will be late..

Sanskar- see champ..somebody is jealous of our love..

Aayush- yes dadda u r right..

Swara- see Na dida..he has become such a big chamcha of his dadda..

Dida- let them be Na shoru..

all of them smiles...

Swara somehow was feeling uneasy
in sending aayush to trip..bt she neglected it..for his happiness sake..
sanskar moved to drop aayush at school and Swara and dida bid bye to him..
__________________________________
precap-
swara- ( shouts) agar itna hi pyar tha usse..to mjhse shaadi krke meri zindagi kyu kharab ki..get lost sanskar..don't show me ur face..
_______________________