39 | imprinted, sam uley

Start from the beginning

❝ i think allison needs to sle— ❞

❝ awee! she's here! ❞ leah then bursted the door open, her entrance made everyone jump in shock only for her to run faster and in a flash she was already there. holding your daughter's little hand while on her free hand she held her precious bread.

she was playing with your baby, in her eyes shows determination and love. you couldn't blame her, ' i bet she acted the same way when seth was born. ' you thought with a smile on your face.

❝ i, surely, will take care of her, no matter what. ❞ she said out of the moon, straightening her back up to meet your eyes followed by giving your husband a glance as well. the other members then started to stand beside her.

quil was the first to speak, ❝ same here, i mean come on — she means everything to us just like how our alpha and our luna cares for her! ❞

followed by a nodding seth and embry, ❝ definitely! we'll be her guardian angel and knight in shining armors. we'll teach her how to be a strong woman, even stronger than leah! ❞

chuckles fell on some other member's lips as jacob was next to talk, ❝ and as i've said nine months ago, i'll be watching over her. all of us will, ❞

❝ and all of us would follow, ❞ jared continued, everybody broke into a grin until the arrival of your best friend then came in. his large frame walking over to the group only stopping midtrack to grab some bread from the dining table and continued his way.

everyone moved, and just when he was about to cheer and congratulate his bestfriend for a success giving of birth — his eyes just happen to dart from her to the baby who's eyes were already on his.

woods, the mention of it already completed his wolf soul. but not until he saw someone next to him, running with him along as if she knew who he was. the time suddenly stopped and the universe fell into place — worldwide controversy, wars, problems seem to fade away when his eyes fell on hers.

but they continued running, they followed the sun as it hit their furr much to their delight. and all at once he felt goosebumps — he realized he had everything in one scenery. he had everything he ever wanted, to be with his mate, to run with her.

and to the woods they went, and in the midst of it is their own house. where there will be a growing family soon, where little children would fill the woods with their cheers.

he snapped back into reality when everyone's faces were pure shock and disbelief, jawdropped and eyes wide — they didn't know this could be by far the most plot twisting thing that could ever happen.

❝ oh uh. . ❞ embry murmured, but due to their hearing improved skills of course everyone heard.

looking at your husband, you can tell his already ticked off by his vein slowly showing. his body shaking in anger as everyone left to disperse and only you were left only to help him to go outside.

paul was left in the leaving room as well,

❝ love! please, please be calm. ❞ you said, as your hands softly touched his back and soothed him in a matter of seconds. your eyes connected with his, as he deeply inhaled and exhaled.

❝ that's right, you're doing good. ❞ a smile crept up onto your features as he looked at you, suddenly pulling you to a hug as you only gave him a tighter one.

his head burried onto the crook of your neck, he spoke. ❝ eva, she's just a newborn for goodness sake. ❞

you nodded in agreement, ❝ i know sam, i know. i would've acted the same too but as their luna, at least i can get a little control. i know it's hard to believe too, but we all know the moon goddess has her plans right? she did this for a reason, love. ❞

he then stood tall, arms still around your waist as he looked at you mesmerized.

❝ you're right, thank you so much. ❞ he picked you up suddenly as you shrieked. only to be placed down after giving you a peck on your lips.

❝ besides, paul already swore to take care of her nine months ago. he always stay true to his promises right? ❞ you looked at him as he nodded in agreement, his hand then softly grasped yours.

he looked down at you once more, ❝ but if he ever hurt her, i'm gonna make him rogue. ❞

you only got to gulped in fear as the both of you entered the house yet again. delighted to see leah who carried your child carefully, and next to him was your daughter's mate.

sam's heavy footsteps caught their attention as paul stood straight and walked over to sam, as if ready to give a speech — sam already beated him to it.

❝ i'm fine of you taking care of my daughter, ❞ a sigh of relief emitted from paul's lips as he practically screamed inside and danced mentalley.

❝ but. ❞ there goes as paul then internally groaned, waiting for the worse

❝ it'll be far in the future on and if you ever hurt her, you already know what will happen. ❞ with that being said, sam left the living room to grab your stuff and headed upstairs.

he looked at you with a surprised and shocked expression, as you looked at him with a grin. he then let his cheery self out as he shrieked for a moment before bouncing off to hug you.

❝ ahh! thank you so much eva! i will take care of her, i promise! 'till death! ❞ he then went over to his mate as you could only smile from behind.

' geez, and she's just a newborn. '

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hello there! i hope you enjoyed your
imagine, evaa ! it's 01:00 in our country
atm! it's shocking as to why i'm not

tired yet despite of me working all day,
and only taking a few minutes for break.

any how this news is for everyone! starting
by the next few weeks i will be enrolled to a
voice lesson class, so i might be inactive
from time to time !

and the vip lists chapter is now up! followed
with an addend author's note ! please do
check it out! sorry for a short notice !

hope you all are having a great night / day ahead!
love, collin.