38 | sarcasm, edward cullen

Start from the beginning

he cursed once seeing your note, slowly then walking inside the house together. only to see cups with alcohol literally everywhere — he shrieked as his family ran by his side thinking of something worse but only to find this which made them laugh even more.

[ NAME ] !!

you looked at emmett, eyes fillied with different emotions but is now currently showing of nervousness

you looked at emmett, eyes fillied with different emotions but is now currently showing of nervousness. he only gave you a reassuring smile, planning of the safe way out when the both of you knew that edward already heard your giggles earlier.

❝ le's run now, partner. ❞ with that being said, he held your hand and let you hang onto his back as the both of you set off only to be followed by a fuming edward.

you knew edward wasn't still in the mood, you over heard of him talking with alice about it. saying he's all tired of the way you'd act and was just wanting some affection for himself since the both of you were married.

i don't know alice. . it's just that i just really want to feel love from her. his voice was desperate, you then crept up just behind the room the siblings are in. hearing alice sigh, you titled your head nearer to hear what they were talking about.

i know ed, but maybe she's just really showing her silly side? i mean she do love you, it's just that at some point she'd like to take this relationship somewhere the both of you could have fun, you know? she said, sounding reassured as your brows furrowed. you felt bad now, knowing all he ever wanted was just affection from you.

it was his turn to sigh, i understand that but, you know me right? and it's been a hell of two weeks since the last time she had been so sweet to me. all i ever wanted was just for her to be sweet for once now,

you surely did feel bad, softly blinking and biting your lip to think of what to do to make it up for him. clutching the necklace he had given to you, you walked away from the room and went out in need for a help.

rosalie.

the flashback stung your mind as you just got home from rosalie's house, she told you advices that made you think it's better to be on her side than her boyfriends'. slowly walking inside, you saw him watching a football game all alone.

you then walked over him, sure it didn't shock him when he felt your fingers wove through his hair. a sigh fell his lips as you detached your hands away from him only to walk around the couch to properly sit next to him.

it was suddenly quiet and awkward, both sat on an upright position as you bit the inside of your cheek.

❝ if nothing lasts forever. . ❞

his head slowly titled to your way, his gaze glued on your angelic face. you assumed his silence for you to continue.

will you be my nothing . . ? ❞

it was silent at first when your eyes went to him to see him smiling, a grin then crept up on your features as you threw your arms around him, his chuckle vibrating your body as you hugged him tighter than usual.

you're such a dork. he commented as you playfully glared at him followed by yet another giggle, only resting your head on to his chest.

his hand found their way to your waist as he held you closer, ❝ hey, do you have a sunburn? or are you always this hot? ❞

giggling, you peck his lips and continued watching the football game. yet was interrupted again when he spoke, but not with a corny pick–up line. but a warning, orr. . more like a rule now.

❝ you're not going to hangout with emmett anymore. ❞

your eyes then widened as you looked at him, mouth agape and expression of disbelief. ❝ you can't do that! he's my bestfriend! ❞

❝ then maybe you can. only if i'm there though. ❞ his nonchalant face already told you he was dead sedious of what he was saying,

you huffed, ❝ what did he even do to you anyways?! ❞

❝ he's a bad influence. and you're just like him, with you together and teaming up is a disaster. unless i'm there to hold you back then it's nothing. ❞ his hand then pat your head as if to ease you down. it only annoyed you more,

❝ but—! ❞

❝ no buts, now let's watch the game. you're interrupting their intense fight. ❞ you looked at him in disbelief remembering it was him who started to talk about emmett anyways.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

— hello hello'! i hope you had fun reading
this, as well as for the readers ! i hope you
guys find this alright. it wasn't the best tho !

anyways, i hope all of you are having a
great night or day ! (*''*)╯♡
love, collin